*I Love You Too*

Brilliance, excellence, perfection, greatness, preeminence

All these qualifications define you.

So while I was searching for the last piece of the puzzle, I found out that it was you.

In my fragmented, schizoid world you were my serendipity.

You were my antidote to life.

Hadn't it been for the  scary shriek of the owl that landed above the old vehicle, the two boys would  have never woken up

Hadn't it been for the  scary shriek of the owl that landed above the old vehicle, the two boys would  have never woken up. It was as if the entire flora and fauna had decided to become silent in order to not disturb the sleepy duo. 

Jungkook was conveniently sleeping on Jimin's chest, snoring softly because it was the first time after a long time that he didn't sleep with the thoughts of the thirteen year old in his mind. ''What is he doing now? Is he ok?''. His eternal query had been answered since now he had the boy next to him.

Jimin had entangled his fingers inside the younger's brownish, mellow locks, gently breathing without making a single sound. 

The peacefulness got interrupted by the loud screech of the bird and both of the boys jumped from their comfortable nap.

''What the fuck happened?'' Jimin questioned and placed his face onto the glass surface of the window.

''Don't curse!'' Jungkook ordered the older and cuddled himself on the seat.

Jimin looked at his watch and sighed.

''Phew..It's just ten o' clock! Tomorrow we don't have school so you might want to stay here for a little while more...'' he wasn't able to finish his sentence when he saw the younger jumping outside of the car with anxiety written all over his face.

''Are you okay?'' Jimin asked the boy.

''I must go back home...My parents...My mum allowed me to go outside but she doesn't know that when I mean outside I mean the forest...My dad must be on his way...'' Jungkook grabbed his back pack and shoved the polaroids inside. His eyes caught a glimpse of some pictures under the passenger's seat but he didn't have time for questions.