*The Aftermath Of Our Love*

The garden in our hearts withered in a second

The petals fell on the ground, 

decorating the mud instead of our souls.

There my love was burried, deep inside the soil.

Covered with small furzes, the thorn tore my skin apart, 

yet I didn't feel pain.

I knew I was closer to you somehow.

No matter the time or the place or the circumstances.

We will remain sealed with the string of love.

We will stay inseparable.

September  1st, 2024

07:21

''Dad, dad...Daaaaad...Your face is on the magazine! Your face is on the magazine!!! Wake up you sleepy head'' a childish voice echoed through the yellowish walls of the small apartment.

The twenty eight year old placed his head under the pillow trying to muffle the loud voice of his son when he felt someone jumping on his back with force.

''Get up, get up...Your face is on the magazine!'' he continued screaming, grabbing the blankets that were covering his father's torso and throwing them on the ground.

''Aren't you going to wish me Happy Birthday first ?'' he groaned with his raspy voice and lifted his body from the comfortable matress. His son hugged his tattooed arm and looked at his eyes with a bunny smile.

''Happy Birthday dad...B-But I believe this is the first time I am not saying it to you first''.

''What are you talking about Sky? And why have you woken me up so early?'' he kissed the boy's forehead and stood up from the bed.