*Lights Up*

This is the present.

A present I don't want to be a part of.

A present filled with human exploitation, violence,

explicit gore and anger,

drugs and sex,

homophobia, fake happiness, fake smiles, fake people, fake loves.

You were the only real desire I ever wish to fulfill.

Yet, you were the only thing I didn't deserve at all.

''Who is it ?'' Yoongi asked before he opened the door, only to come across with a huge boxy smile

''Hi...Yoongi. Ummm...we didn't have the time to talk like proper humans yesterday, you know, with all the things that were happening...May I come in ?''.

''I don't know if it is a really good idea but since Jungkook is sleeping I cannot see the problem so ...come in'' the man welcomed the younger in the appartment. Even if Yoongi was living on his own appartment, Namjoon and Jungkook's one had literally  become his second skin. He basically lived there most of the time or after many  regretful, intoxicated  nights.

''How is he ? Oh hey...Namjoon right ?'' Taehyung brought his hand forward for a handshake.

''You are Taehyung...did Jimin send you?'' the twenty four year old asked.

''He is locked inside his room. He doesn't really talk since yesterday...Listen I-I didn't come here to be a good samaritan, but I want to help. I brought some hot soup''.

''He doesn't have the flu. His soul is the one that hurts'' Namjoon claimed and Taehyung sighed with frustration.

''Is he better than yesterday ?" Taehyung repeated his question.