* A Different Car Ride*!

Warning, FEEL FREE TO SKIP  [mature content, just to let you know it's mild.  It's their first time so I can guarantee some awkwardness].

  It's their first time so I can guarantee some awkwardness]

 Sex. Making love.

The provisional escape of reality with the form of nakedness and fondle touches.

The tight grips and the gentle feels, 

the soft kisses and the sinful moans, 

 the playful smirks between the silk or velveteen sheets create the amalganation not only of the body but of the soul.

I don't know what was different for us because apart from lust I felt ...bliss, felicity.

You were sensing me and I was feeling you.

Sex, lust, love...

You were the one J. 

You've always been the one.

April 2013

Things were silent. Too silent for the duo's liking.

Nothing, literally nothing seemed...off.

And that was their issue. Especially Jimin's. It's been almost six months after the so called meeting of Sujin and his mother's. And then ...poof ! The whole incident was forgotten, yet Jimin never believed the whole ''we were best friends thing''.

The only thing he knew was the fact that his father looked pretty distant. He was going to work like always and he returned back home with a huge smile, that was turning his eyes into small, crescent moons. The moons stopped shinning when Minjae  entered the room. They both seemed standoffish and Jimin hated seeing them like this, especially without knowing the reason why. Nobody was trying to make things better as if there was no possibility for amelioration.