*The Meeting Of Two Crackheads*

Stop running after the things that hurt the most

It's like you are begging to be hurt

Yet, perhaps you do, perhaps that's your issue

Hurting yourself so I will remain intact

July 2nd 2008

''Mum, mum, dad...Look at the view'' Jungkook screamed loudly and jumped on his parents' bed.

''It's ten o'clock in the morning Jungkook. What the hell?'' his father questioned him and placed his soft pillow above his head.

''Who cares? Look at the view. It's like the sun is playing hide and seek with the trees'' Jungkook pointed at the window with his finger.

''You have such a vivid imagination son'' Sujin smiled and stood from the bed.

''Is this a good or a bad thing?'' the boy asked.

''Imagination is never a bad thing. You can always dream''.

''I am dreaming mum. But I don't like being away from my friends. You know I hate changes'' Jungkook mumbled and began helping his mother to prepare breakfast.

''Sometimes change is good. Like do you remember when you said that you hated the colour brown? And then we bought you a pair of brown Timberlands and you haven't taken them off ever since'' she spoke, the conversation a reminder of her past.

''I guess so'' the little boy said and looked at his feet, smiling at the pair of Timberlands he always loved.

''Jimin, wake up. Breakfast'' Minjae screamed.

Jimin walked down the stairs, rubbing his puffy eyes, his paintbrush inside his pyjama's pockets.

''Good Morning son'' his father said and Jimin spiritlessly waved back.

''Mum, I am thirteen'' Jimin whined, looking at the plate in front of him

''Almost thirteen. And I don't understand why you are complaining. Do you know how long it took me to make this?'' she spoke and pointed at the plate.