*Home*

For all the reasons you are the one,

I could write a billion poems.

Because of the masterpiece you are,

I decided to not give up on life.

The love I have for you can't be measured.

If only there were other words to show you that I love you dearly.

I want you.

A week later

A week later

''This has been the greatest vacation ever...Miserable, normal life here I come'' Jin yelled the moment they entered the airport.

''So are you really going  to return to Korea permanently?''.

''I have thought about it Taehyung...My life is in Korea'' he mumbled while watching Jungkook.

''So you are going to leave me alone here'' the younger of the duo whined.

''What are you talking about? Yoongi is staying''.

''I know, I just wanted to hear someone else saying it cause I thought I was dreaming'' Taehyung smiled when he saw the raven haired greeting his friends.

''The fact that he chose to stay here and help you means a lot, don't you think?'' Jimin questioned his friend.

''We are coming back in two weeks, until I deal with all my duties. Then we are staying in our homeland forever'' he clapped his hands.

''Are you sure you don't want me to help ? I could stay with you and...''.

''You will be thirdwheeling...plus don't think for a second that I didn't notice the slight limping. I am really observant'' he smirked.

''I thought I was hiding it pretty good. I will kill Kook, I swear!''.

''Yeah sure...Anyway, I just want you to be careful and wait for me ...I am coming back  in two weeks''.