*Only Jimin Calls Me That*

2nd update, cause I love you...don't miss the previous chapter.

[Warning, sensitive themes}

I guess, nobody escapes their past, right ?

Change your identity, your liefestyle, your country...

You are always going to be that human that lost everything.

I was your past.

I am your present.

I will be your future.

What are you going to do about that ?

''Bring your gay ass back inside'' Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's hand and shoved him back in the coffee shop

''I don't want to go inside'' the man whined.

Yoongi didn't expect the place to be so crowded. He knew that Seokjin was popular, but he didn't believe that all of the tables will be filled with the man's friends. The center table was the one for Jin's closest companions. 

''Seven chairs ? Why seven ?'' Namjoon asked.

''My cousin is bringing a friend so they are going to sit with us. Jungkook did you bring the champagne ?'' Seokjin whispered to the boy's ear.

''Of course. Since your dramatic ass asked for champagne I brought champagneee'' he exaggerated and rolled his eyes when he felt Seokjin's hand ruffling his hair.

''Hey Jeon...How are you holding up ? Yesterday was the second day of July, your...''.

''Can we not mention it please ? I didn't even remember'' Jungkook interrupted the tattoo artist.

''I am sorry...I just thought that...''.

''I am trying to forget my best friend Hoseok. So shall you'' Jungkook commented, yet Hoseok was excellent on one thing, among others. Reading people's feelings. He was certain that Jungkook remembered the day that Jimin and himself met for the first time. Without further ado, he went to help Seokjin with the buffet.