*Breaking Promises, Shattering Hearts*

As much as we fought,

we couldn't escape fate.

The reality that brought us down from heaven.

I am sorry, was once again our final word.

To all my life, I never felt so much pain.

To all my life I never desired someone as much as I desired you.

I still want you...

''What are you doing here ?'' the younger's cheerful expression had turned into a serious one

''I want to talk to you...I-It's really important, may I come in ?'' she pleaded.

''I don't think this is a good idea Hayoon'' he spoke.

''I really need to share this with you...I won't disturb you afterwards, I just wanted to inform you''.

''Who is it lover boy? Is it Jimin?'' Namjoon yelled from the living room.

''No...it isn't him...Come in'' he regained his composure and welcomed the woman inside.

''Who is it ...Oh...Hi, Hayoon'' Namjoon awkwardly greeted the woman.

''Joon, can you go  inside ? Hayoon wants to talk to me'' Jungkook mumbled and Namjoon immediately obeyed, a feeling of uneasiness running through his veins.

''How was your trip ?'' she questioned the man who was thoroughly observing her. Something had changed on her appearance.

''It was good, really fun...Wait, how do you know I was on a trip ?''.

''A girl told me. I visited your appartment a week ago but you weren't here and I don't have your phone so I asked her. We haven't spoken after that day at the bar ...'' she shyly murmured when he saw the man shifting uncomfortably on his seat.

''There was no reason for us to speak afterwards. We promised each other that we won't ever...''.

''I know...But I am not here to fight. I am here cause I want to make things right'' she interrupted him.