* A Kiss Between Two Females*

Stop thinking only of yourself

Of your well being, of your prosperity.

You might end up hurting the ones you love the most. 

Your vision is blurry, there's a fog in your mind...

But, your heart is pure. It's clean, with no evil.

Of course, a little evil can grow.

You don't know how people can hurt you.

Water can beat fire, if found.

But what if not ?

''So they were friends ?''

''Best friends actually. My mother moved out so they separated,  yet they still dreamt of each other. And my mum decided to name my brother Jungkook to always keep yours  in her heart. The world is such a small place after all'' Jimin explained to his boyfriend.

''I see...''.

''What is it ?".

''I said nothing''.

''That's right. You are always commenting so not saying anything at all makes me nervous''.

''It's weird that they were both acting like they didn't know each other when they were in fact besties. On the other hand my family is pretty good at fooling people so...'' Jungkook whispered the last part but Jimin had heard everything.

''Why did you say that ? Is something happening ? You can always tell me. I love you '' the older hugged him from behind. 

They were currently locked inside the boys' bathroom, a place that Jimin used to despise because of the bullying he used to receive there. Now it was one of his favourite places because he spent his time with his love, nobody bothering them.