*Sacrifice*

My love

My love...be patient.

My heart takes time to heal.

Don't blame me for my choices, I am only doing what is best for us.

Don't neglect my kisses or my touches.

Don't forget our pinky promise.

And if you need a new promise, I am going to make  a new one now, just for you.

''I promise that if I drown in the sky, I would still see you as a the one and only miracle in life''.

I was meant to love you.

I was born for this purpose.

For us to be together and apart...

Sorry if I break your heart...

Jimin walked into the apartment with dried tears in his eyes

Jimin walked into the apartment with dried tears in his eyes. The man had been trying so hard not to burst into tears but the moment he left Jungkook's place, they instantly began to fall from his eyes.

''Hey, hey no tears in this house'' his father ordered him and softly caressed his back.

After making his son some hot ramen, he sat next to him and listened to the situation carefully. Even if he was extremely woeful and surprised at the same time, he didn't even blink. When Jimin finished talking, he rolled his fingers through the faded blond hair and sighed with frustration.

''Fuck...I like Jungkook so much, I can't hate the ''big guardian'' was his father's words and Jimin chuckled between his sobs.

''Really dad? Out of all things you chose to say this ?''.

''It's not like I am lying Chim. The man completes you. Seems like the name Jungkook is always going to be associated with our family''.

''I would like that...Since the first Park Jungkook didn't really manage to...''.