*Untangled Hearts*

You are still glowing like the first time

Seventeen years ago, I met the person that changed my love forever.

Seventeen years ago, I met the love of my life.

I am sorry for all the mistakes I have made.

I always thought I did the right thing.

Come and kiss me before we ran out of time.

Come and shower me with happiness.

Where is the love that people search for?

We have taken it all for us...

''So you expect me to stay in the car while you are talking to your friend ?'' Sky questioned his father with a pout.

''You can listen to some music while I am inside. Please Sky don't disagree with me now'' Jungkook's hands were gripping the wheel tightly. His heart was telling him to jump out of the car and ran inside Jimin's arms, yet his legs didn't seem to obey.

''Daaaad...you can go. I will stay right here''.

''I know you will...It's just...I don't know what to say'' Jungkook was blinking his eyes constantly in a failed attempt to get rid of his tears.

''Dad...Is the friend you are going to meet the one that made the painting?'' Sky asked innocently.

''Y-Yes...we used to be best friends'' Jungkook mumbled, the pain distinct in his voice.

''And aren't you now ?''.

''Just let me stay here for a moment, okay?'' the twenty eight year old pleaded and the small boy instantly quitened.

After five minutes of complete silence, Jungkook wiped his tears and walked out of the vehicle. 

''Take your belt off, you are coming with me'' he urged Sky to go down from the car.