*Kook's Little Protector*

Did you see that little butterfly with the broken wing that was still roaming in the endless, azure sky?

 It was still capable of flying despite its current hardship.

Now I realize the personification.

I am the injured butterfly and you are the blue infinity. I am drowning in you. 

Yet, I cannot fly. My pain is too unbearable. I am drowning.

I am drowning in the sky.

''So, Jungkook how did you meet my son? I mean he isn't really outgoing'' Mr. Park said and pressed the accelerator. They had to drive around the forest to be able to reach Jungkook's house. Both of the boys parents weren't aware of the existence of the small, path outside their gardens.

''I...''.

''I visited his house when they moved here. You know...to welcome him and stuff'' Jimin lied to his father and looked at Jungkook with pleading eyes.

''Yeah, yeah. That's how we became friends. And we talked today at school too'' the eleven year old added, trying to help his friend.

''Oh...you were together at school today?'' Mr. Park asked the duo and saw their scared expressions from the mirror.

''Dad...''.

''The principal called me, Jimin. He said that you didn't attend lessons today...I am seriously thinking that despite my schedule I have to drive you to school as well''.

''No, I have never ditched classes again. You know how good my grades are. I will never do it again! And don't tell Jungkook's parents that we lied'' Jimin whined to his father.

''Don't worry kid. Your grandpa always said that if your friends are ready to take the blame for you, they are keepers. Just don't ever lie to me again, got it boys?''.

''To you?'' Jungkook asked from the back seat.

''Lie to anyone else you want to'' Jimin's father mumbled and began to laugh along the boys.