* The Sands Of Time*

Time flies fast.

In one moment you look yourself at the mirror, clean, soft, youthful skin and if you flinch, wrinkles decorate your face.

What about the interior though?

My dad looks fifty but feels like thirty. Happy.

My mum looks fifty but feels like eighty. Drained.

I am not certain of what that means.

Does it indicate that she hasn't been living the so called ''life''?

Does it mean that terrible things have been happening to her?

Am I one of her problems? People say no, but I think differently.

And despite the time's unusual speed, I will always think of myself as a problem, till I stop thinking and transform into ash, drifting in the sands of time.

''You aren't like you used to be''.

''What are you talking about?''.

''Did I do something? I have promised that I will stay by your side forever so you won't be able to  get rid of me that easiiillyy'' Jungkook said with a smile and tried to drag Jimin with him, but Jimin didn't even move.

''Jungkook...''.

''Sorry, but I am not answering to this name'' Jungkook teased the older.

''Jungkook, I am serious'' Jimin spoke and withdrew his hand from his best friend's tight grasp.

''Does it have to do with the fact that we don't hang out that much anymore? Because it is still enough for me. It's better spending thirty minutes with you everyday rather than no minutes at all'' the boy cracked a huge grin, the precious bunny smile  making its appearance on the boy's delicate features.