68

Today's the last day.
      I'm leaving everyone, and they're leaving
me. Chase and I already figured out the whole long distance ordeal. Speaking of, chase is over by the closet packing his bags. "I don't wanna leave." I say as I wrap my arms around him as he packs. He stops and turns around to face me. "I don't want to either, it kills me to let you go. But hey, we'll talk for hours on FaceTime and sometime I will book a flight to see you." We put our foreheads together and look into each others sea blue eyes. "What if I book a flight to see you?" I ask. "I won't let that happen because I don't want you to spend your money to see me." He tells me. I cram my head into his chest and he reassuringly rubs my back. "I love you El. I really do." "I love you more Hudson." We sit there for a moment taking in each others embrace. I pick my head out of his chest to kiss him. "Alright well I have to finish packing my bags so I'll be back in a minute." I tell him and he smiles. "Your bags are literally right over there you can still talk to me silly goose." I stand up and fluff his hair. Walking over to pack, I pick up some of the many clothes I brought and stuff them in the suitcase. Then I see the clothes I wore when he asked me to be his girlfriend. Memories that I will never forget. "Chase you know what I just realized?" "What?" "We're going to have to tell our kids the weirdest story when they ask how we met." I chuckle and kneel in front of my memories. He laughs and continues to pack. "I'm finally done." He sighs. "You need help?" He asks. "Not really but I enjoy your company so you can come over here." He jogs over to me and attacks me with his warmth and wraps around my back. I turn my head around to kiss him and gently sway us side to side. Eventually, I finish packing as well. "Im done too. Let's go see how pay and Avani are doing." He nods in agreement and we walk out of the room hand in hand. Payton and Avani got the room across from us since everyone left. I knock on their door and here a "coming!" As she opens the door, Avani tangles her arms around my neck. "I don't wanna go." She cries. "Hey well at least you live in the same city as her." Chase says and I laugh. She lets go of me and I walk into their room. Finding pay, I sit down beside him. "How you holding up?" I ask. "Sad." "Are you guys almost done?" I question. "Avani's done and I'm almost done. I have like... 2 shirts left I think." He says. I nod my head and wait for him to finish. "Done." He turns his head towards me and I can see the tears in his eyes. I throw him in the best hug ever. "Chase come get your girl!" He yells as he laughs. Being a lot stronger than I am, Chase picks me up and holds me wedding style. I suddenly die of laughter and he looks at me like I'm insane. "We should do something fun before we have to leave." I suggest after I have my laughing fit. "Beach?" Avani perks her head up. "For sure." We leave the hotel and head down to the beach.

                          At the beach, me
               And Avani instantly head into
   the water. She splashed me so I splash her back. "Oh it's on." She says and we begin to have a splash war. "Hey wait for us!" Chase yells. We stop for a minute to wait for them to swim over to us. When they're here, we resume and we all end up splashing each other. Eventually, two hours pass, and we head back to the hotel.

                       "I'm gonna miss you
         so much." I cry into chases shoulder.
He wraps both his arms around my slim waist and pulls me closer, slightly lifting me off the ground. "I'll miss you more." He says as his voice shakes. I let go of him. "We need to leave now." He nods his head and grabs the keys to the car. I intertwine our fingers together as we walk to the car. Slamming the car door, i rest my head on chases shoulder. I start to cry a little and he must've noticed. "Baby don't cry over me." He lifts my chin up to his face with one finger and I kiss him for a while. "You guys are making me sad." Avani shouts from the passenger seat. I laugh a little and end up falling asleep till we get at the airport.

                       "I don't want to say
             goodbye." I whine as I sob into
the crook of chases neck. I can feel him start to cry, too. "I promise I will text you and call you everyday." He tells me. "I- I trust you." He strokes my hair as we both let out cries.

                      "Flight 218 heading to
        St. Louis, Missouri, please board your
flight now, we will be deporting in 10 minutes." the loud speaker boomed.

                   "i love you more than you
       could ever know. remember that. and i'll make sure to book a flight to come see you soon." he said and i strengthen my grip on him tighter. i'm not ready to let him go, to let us go. but if you love someone, you have to let them go. and if they love you, they'll come back.

                   "i lost you once, and i'll
     never let that happen again. and it's not
about the fame, i just want you to know that. it's about you and how you make me feel when i'm with you. and i just want to stay here with you for as long as i possibly can, your just all that matters to me." his voice croaks with pain and sorrow.

                    "and it was the first time
      i had saw you, i had never seen anything
so perfect. then you told me that you loved me, and i felt, at peace. and i thought from that day on, you wouldn't leave my side. i wouldn't leave your side. and that may have happened before, but i won't happen again. i promise you that. i love you more than anything in this world and i want more than anything for you just to be happy. i'm gonna miss you, jackson, i really will." his speech, so heartbreaking, yet powerful. it makes me want to work on this, to work on us even harder.

"i can't come up
with such a sentimental speech
like that in two minutes, but, i want you to know i will never give up on us and whatever happens i'll always love you. it's us, always and forever. goodbye, pretty boy." i wink at him and he starts to smile and laugh.

"goodbye for now, ellie.
just remember,"

"i love you to the moon and back."

this story has come to an end! thank you guys so much for all the support and i honestly couldn't make it through this whole story without you. the beginning of this chapter is so bad but that's when i wasn't feeling it, but the ending is good at least lol. i know this story wasn't all too great but i mean, hey, what can you do. fyi, i will be starting a new story! the plot is so much better and i'm overall just so much more happy with it. check out the next part for details. anyways, i love you all, thank you, i hope you had a good holidays, and i hope you enjoyed this book as much as i did.

also, my new book will be posted on another account, lexi_oops, so go give it a follow if you could do you'll be able to see when it's posted

sorry but i just wanted to point out this chapter is chapter 69