48

We walk out of the
         bathroom and I feel the soft carpet
on my feet and I flop on the bed, chase doing the same next to me. "So what'd you guys do in the bathroom?" Payton asks me and winks. I look at him in disgust and laugh. "Clearly you haven't seen my new post." He goes on his phone, checks Instagram and goes to my account, refreshes the page and awws. "You two are so cute I can't handle it. I can tell how perfect you guys are for each other and how happy you make each other." He smiles. "Aww. I'm going to sleep." I say. "It's 7 pm." Chase tells me. "Well I'm tired it's been a very exciting day and I need to wake up early so..." "One one condition." "What's that?" I ask. "I get to cuddle you." I giggle and allow him. I get up to turn the light off and I look over at the balcony. Every building is lit up. It's different from what I see back in Minnesota. I walk back to the bed and lay down. I get comfy and move closer to chase so he knows I'm going to bed. He wraps his arms around me and puts himself in big spoon position. He kisses my hair and I quickly drift off to sleep.

                     (Day 5: playlist part 2)
                         I wake up and feel
          the cold breeze being defeated by
Chases warmth. I look over at the clock. 6 am. I turn to give him a kiss on the cheek. He's so cute even when he's asleep. I lift up the soft duvet and get out of the bed to get ready for the day. "Baby don't leave me." I hear as I took 2 steps. "It's time to get up and get ready." "What time is it?" "6 am." I answer. "Ok no you are getting back in this bed and lay next to me." He demands. "Or what?" "Or I will come over there and tickle you." "Ugh fine." I give in to him and walk over to the bed only to get back in it. This time I face him and he wraps his arms back around my body and gently rubs my back. "I'll stay with you forever and more." He reassures me. "And so will I." He smiles and looks at me suspiciously. "Boop." He taps my nose. I boop him back and we laugh before he puts his hand on the back of my head, his thumb moving across my ear. "Your just so perfect." He tells me. "No I'm not." "Dont ever tell yourself you not perfect or not worth it. I know for a fact you are." I gently smile and he pulls me close to kiss me for a minute until we both pull away. He stares deeply into my eyes and I stare back. "I love you so much." He confesses. I look the other way and sit back up. "Listen babe I have to get up but I'd like if you did too." I tell him. "Anything for you." He grins at me. He gets up quickly and sits right next to me and shifts his arm around my waist, slightly caressing my side with his nails. He looks at me and I peck his nose. "I call dibs on changing first." I say. "Well... why don't we just do it together? I mean we are boyfriend and girlfriend sooo." His words make my heart skips a beat. "It would take less time. More time to cuddle?" He tried to convince. "Your lucky I don't hate you." I laugh. He tilts his head waiting for an answer. "Fine." I answer and he has the biggest grin on his face. I walk up to get my clothes out of my suitcase and pull out a rainbow cropped tight fit tank top, light washed, ripped, cuffed at the end mom jeans, and a clear belt with a silver heart. I start walking up to the bathroom and feel someone quickly wrap their arms around my body. I quickly look over to see Chases perfect face resting on my shoulder. I smile and ruffle his dark brown hair. "I missed you." He says. "We we're apart for 2 minutes." "I don't care I still missed you." We waddle to the bathroom and he lets go as I shut the door behind me. I signal him to turn around by moving my pointer finger in circles. He does as he's told and I get changed into my outfit for the day. "You can turn back around now I'm done." He turns around and looks at me in shock. "You are absolutely stunning." He tells me. I smile and roll my eyes. "Your not to bad yourself pretty boy." I make fun of him. "Today's gonna be great." I say. "Only because I can call you mine now." He makes me blush. "You wish." "My wish came true." He picks me up marriage style and makes me laugh. "Your beautiful." He says as he plants a soft kiss on the top of my nose. I wrap my arms around him and pull him in for a kiss.