16

(Chases POV)
                 The second I saw that girl
          walk through those doors, I knew
I wanted her and I needed her. Ellie. That's such an adorable name. I think I was a little too honest with her when I said I would treat her right, because I think I scared her off, but hey it's first impressions. Me, her, avani, and pay are all sharing a room together. But I'm pretty sure she's gonna sleep with av tonight, but sometime soon she'll be sleeping in bed with me ;). My heart and my life needed her. I. Fucking. Needed. Ellie. Jackson.

"Pay can I talk to you?"
"Always my man." He says.
"Private?" "Ok, let's go on the couches then." My heart was racing fast as I sat on the beautiful blue couches with pay. Just as beautiful as Ellie. "Is this about... Ellie?" He asked me. It seemed as though he read right through my mind. "Yes and no, but mainly yes." "Look chase, after what you said it's very clear to all of us that you like her. You said you would treat her like a princess for fucks sake." He laughed. "Yeah, I guess I was a little straight forward. But when I see something I want, that's how I am. I want her pay, I really do, I've barely even talked to her and now I'm all saying that she's my one and only. But she is. I know I need her, I really do." I explained. "If you ever do end up dating her, NEVER and I'm saying NEVER hurt her or break her. She's been through so much that she didn't deserve and she doesn't need the same treatment from you. She's my best fucking friend, and I need you to take care of her, whatever you do. Treat her like gold. Because that's what she's worth." He really does care for her, but I don't think he likes her. He couldn't, right? "I promise to god I will treat her better than gold, like my princess and I'm her knight in shining armor." "Get over yourself" he chuckled. "No but really, I promise to take best care of her. IF she is my girlfriend. But girlfriend or best friend, I still promise to take care of her. But what's going on with you and av?" I ask. "Nothing. Friends." "Are you sure? Friends don't put their arm around there other friend." I tell him.
"Ok fine. I'm going to ask her out in 2 days. I really like her, like, a lot. And Ellie said she liked me a lot too, and she was going to ask me out in 3 days. So, I wanted to surprise her and ask her out before she gets to it." "Wow, that's a really big deal. Good for you pay." I say. But I can't get the thought of Ellie out of my head for the sake of me.

                          Addy plopped herself
           on the bed and motioned her hand
to pat the bed. "El." "Adds" I say mocking her. "Do you already have feelings for chase fucking Hudson." She popped the big question. "I- I- I'm not sure. I told you I catch feelings quickly but I don't even know what he's like. I've talked to him like one time so far so I'm not even sure if I like him. But like, he already insisted he treat me right and that actually made me melt."
I admitted to her. Damn, I already like this boy. "*giggles* we all saw how bad you were blushing el, you were literally a cherry popsicle." "Was I? Oh no no no. Now he's gonna think I'm weird and-" "El clearly he's not the one that thinks your weird if he's the one that hit on you. Everyone's gonna blush if someone they like says that." "Your right, but I'm not sure I like him or not. Yeah, I LIKE him, but I'm not sure I'd date him. I need to talk to him more." "Thats understandable, but i know that by the end of playlist your gonna be saying, 'I love you chase'" "would you... support us? If we started d-dating?" "Of course! You guys would be so amazingly cute together! But anyways, it's 5 pm and we're all heading to this diner in an hour, get ready and look pretty." "Alright see you later, alligator." "After a while, crocodile." And in that moment, she left me to get ready.