18

We get into the taxi
and we're all 3 sitting in the back. I lay my head on Avani's shoulder and Hannah lays her head on my shoulder. "Is this just a shoulder laying train now?" Avani says. "Yep!" Me And Hannah both giggle.

                            (7 minutes later)
                  We arrive at the diner. It has
        a very retro aesthetic to it. I like it. All
the boys were already there so they got dibs. There were 3 seats left. Avani and Hannah made it to the seats before I did so they got to choose theirs. When I walked to the tables, I noticed the only seat left was by chase. Of course it was. Yee fucking haw. "There's a seat right here." Chase said as he pat the seat. "I'm coming, I'm coming." I say. The table was rectangle to it had 3 chairs on two sides and then 2 on the end. You sit in the 3 side next to chase and Hannah and Av sit in the 2 next to you. Hannah and av both winked at me at the same time when I sat down. "Shut up" I mouth to them and they just laugh. "Do we have everyone here today?" The waiter asks. "Yeah." We all say. "Great, what would you like for drinks?" We order our drinks and me and chase happen to get the same drink. Sprite. "Are you two, dating?" The waiter points to me and chase. "Noooo." We both say to him and blush. "Oh. Ready to order?" All of us order our food and when the waiter leaves me and chase burst out laughing. "What's so funny?" Elmo asked. "The waiter haha." I try to say as I'm laughing. "Are you guys together?" Drayke asks. "Of course not, it's just the worlds best friendship." Chase says. "Uh huh." Drayke replies. The dinner was enjoyable and we talk and caught up a lot. "I thinks it's time we go." I say. "Ok" everyone says. As we walk out the door someone grabs my ass and I turn around. "Guys, wait." That made them all turn around. "What happened?" They all ask. "DONT YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON ME AGAIN, ESPECIALLY GRAB MY ASS!" I scream. Chase walks up to him and avani pulls me away. "Chase what are you-" "Settling this" he punches him in the nose and then the man drops to the hard cold floor. "It was an accident." The man claims. "The only accident I see here was you." Chase says. "Chase let it go." I tell him. "Don't ever touch her like that again." And just like that we walk out.