54

I called Chase up
            to the room for no reason at all.
I mean I did call him because I was lonely so i guess that kind a reason. I hear the door open and in comes a wild chaseroonie. I catch myself smiling so hard and he runs up to me and gives me the phatest hug. "Hi babyyy." He says enthusiastically. "Hello puppa." I respond. He lays down on top of me facing me. I smile and run my fingers through his dark brown hair. I somehow wrap my short arms around him and scratch his back with my acrylics. "Ooo that feels nice." He rests his head on my stomach and I let out a little chuckle. "I gotta get up." I say. "But whyyy." He drags out the y. "Because I have to freshen up my makeup real quick." "You don't need any." "Yes I do, and a lot of it." "Hey." He turns his head to face me once again. "You literally need none, like, not one drop. You are stunning and perfect. There's no reason someone like you should be wearing any." I look in his eyes for a minute. "Your the best man for me ever I swear." I tell him. "Uno reverse card!" He yells. I throw my head back in laughter. "God I love you so much Hudson." "I love you too Jackson." "Now get up pp head." I joke. "Your the pp head!" "No I'm not, pp head!" He pecks my lips and rolls off me so I can get ready. I walk over into the bathroom to re apply my makeup and keep the door open, there's no need to shut it. I pull out my eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss and apply it once again. I see Chase get off the bed in my peripheral vision and walk up to the doorway. He puts his head on the side of the entry and smiles. "Your so pwetty." He says in a baby voice. I look over to him and my heart melts. Love is definitely the right word. I'm basically sitting on the counter at this point looking in the mirror. His smiles slowly fades, I can see it in the mirror as I apply my makeup. "How long do you think we'll last?" He says in all seriousness and I put the wand of my mascara back in the bottle and twist it to close it. I look into his eyes and hop off the counter, walking to him and put my arms around his, my hands on his shoulders. "Only time will tell, but I love you so damn much and I never want to lose you, I promise you I will never hurt you or do anything to hurt you." I reassure him. "I'm gonna have to pull another uno reverse card, lucky I have many in my deck. I have a big deck, and a big di-" "Chase, no, shut the hell up." "Wow little demanding." "Don't call me demanding you tard." "That was super demanding." We laugh and he attaches our lips. The kiss was very slow and passionate. He stares into my eyes before breaking the silence, that, by the way, wasn't awkward. "Well I would love to spend time here alone with you, but we have to go down for the meet and greet." "Fine." I pout. We walk down the steps hand in hand and to playlist day 2.

                           We did the meet
        and greet, chase and I together most
of the time. It's now time for the show and if I'm being completely honest, I'm in a way better mood about it than I was yesterday. I mean, that could be caused by chase. Who am I kidding that's definitely the reason why.

               *time skip because I'm lazy*

                       I finish the question
         I asked and the crowd is currently
mostly silent, but then I hear someone in the very back scream a question, "HOW COME YOU LIED TO ALL YOUR FANS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN ME AND YOU?" And that's when I realized who it was, an all too familiar voice, an all too familiar look, an all too familiar smirk.