22

(Chases POV)
Me and Ellie are going to a
local coffee shop that I heard is suuuper
good. Honestly, I didn't even really want coffee, I really just want to spend time with her so that she sees that I'm meant for her. I love her, I really do, we've only known each other for 2 days now but it feels like it's been so much longer, and I already love her. I want to ask her out but I don't know when I should and I know she's probably not ready for another relationship, but, she never did tell me what happened with her last one and why she's scared to move on but I'm not gonna push it onto her to tell me. Anyways, today is going to be a good day. All of us are going to hang out at the pool (I get to see Ellie's hot bod) and Anthony is coming today!

We walk out of the hotel
doors and get into my car. "Let's go
to the mall" she says. "Alright, I drive. Put your seatbelts on!" I respond. "Pshhhh yolo." *crash noises* "Ahhhh!" We reinact that scene and just laugh the whole car ride. "So where are we going exactly?" She asks. "To a coffee shop." "You don't say... like which one." "It's a surprise darling." "Don't call me that, pretty boy." We both giggle in just sit in silence. It wasn't awkward silence, though, it was calming. We make it to the coffee shop. "Kohl's? Kohl's isn't a coffee shop." She says confused. "Look to your right dummy." "Ohhhhh, now I see it. Foro? I've never heard of it." "Yeah well it's like this really fancy aesthetic place everyone goes to so I thought maybe we should try it." "Hudson, since when did put the word aesthetic in your vocabulary?" "Since always my dear." "Your a dork, I kinda like it." "Maybe I should be a dork more often then."