57

(Playlist day 6 I think)
                       I wake up and notice
       Chase not being next to me so naturally,
I start to freak out. He couldn't have gone far knowing Payton and avani are on the bed next to ours. I sit up and look around. Nothing. I kick my legs over to the side of the bed and throw my head into my hands. I start to grab my hair and twirl around my finger anxiously, still managing to keep my head in my hand. I soon feel someone take my hands off my face and lift my chin up. In front of me happens to be chase kneeling and he puts his hand on my knee. I get off the bed practically jumping and throw my arms around his neck as he strokes my silky brown hair. "I was worried sick." I confess. "I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth your alright babe." "Well I mean it was the first time I've woken up without you next to me so I got scared. I don't know I just.." "Your fine, your ok." "I just thought that you were gonna be mad because I was being overprotective or dramatic or..." He grabs my face in his hands. "Look at me, I understand completely and it's ok. I love you more than anything on this earth and you know that." I let out a light smile and lean into chase to kiss him. We pull apart and, since we were laying on the floor, laid my head on his chest. "Hey, we cant go back to sleep. I wish we could but we have to get up and do something on our day off." He tells me. "Exactly. Sleep." "Fine. But only for two more hours max. Now let's get back on the bed because there's no way I'm sleeping on the cold floor." We stand up and crawl back into the bed to get a couple more hours to snooze. He puts his arms around my waist, kisses my hair, and we fall back asleep.

                            I wake up from
         someone spamming my phone. What
a bitch. I grab my phone and unplug it from the cord and I see who it is: Payton. Payton you are a fucking bitch sometimes. My Face ID unlocks and I am immediately sent to my texts with Payton.

Pay pay 💰
ELLIE
ELLIE
ELLIE
ELLIE
ELLIE
ELLIE
ELLIE
ELLIE

Me
Payton what the hell do you want

Pay pay 💰
Wanna come down to the pool with us

Me
I mean in a minute but I have to
wake chase up and get ready sooo

Pay pay 💰
You and chase are always sleeping
I swear

Me
Well I get tired and I force chase
to stay with me so that explains it

Pay pay 💰
Ok but just hurry up and get
your ass down here
Everyone's impatient

Me
Why is everyone waiting for me?

Pay pay 💰
Just because
Get ready and come down

                           I groan as I turn
          to my other side to wake chase up.
"Chase." I say. Still sleeping. "CHASE!" I yell. "Why the fuck are you yelling at me when I just got up." "Because you wouldn't get up. Payton wants us down at the pool so we have to get ready." "I will only go because I get to see you in your bathing suit." He smirks and makes me blush. "I hate you." "Hate is a strong word sweetheart. You know you love me." At this point he's being more seductive than cute. My hair falls out behind my ear and into my eyes. He tucks it back behind my ear and places  a kiss on my forehead. We stare into each other's icy blue eyes just to embrace the company. I suddenly feel a pair of lips touch mine. I kiss back, deepening the kiss. Chase pulls away and I give him a frown. "Baby what happened to the pool." "It's not going anywhere." I respond. "Yeah, but the people in it are." "Ugh." I say as I get up, walk over to my suitcase, and grab a neon green bathing suit out of it. I slip it on and walk out the bathroom door, eyes immediately on me. I walk over to him and shut his mouth. "A fly could fly in there." I say and he laughs. This is love. True and pure. (I might've already said that I'm not sure)

We arrive at the
pool and we head to where everyone
was sitting, probably waiting for us. "You headasses took so long." Avani complains. "Avani shut up. Ellie took her time but she looks beautiful." Hannah responds. I run over to them and sit on the lounge chairs. "I'm getting in the pool." Elmo says. I nod and all the boys get in the pool, leaving me, avani, Hannah, Natalia, and Zoe. "So what are the bitches up too." I say. "Well, I'm doing fine and all these ladies are being dumb and not wanting to get in the pool." Avani tells me. "Try me." Natalia says. "Fight! Fight!" Hannah starts screaming and me and Zoe chime in. "Ok, let's see who gets each other into the pool." "Ok." Natalia agreed and they walk over to the edge of the pool. "What's happening?" Anthony screams from the other side of the pool. "They're gonna see who can push each other in first." I tell him. "Oh okay." Soon enough, everyone's watching. "Babe don't get hurt!" Pay says to avani. "I won't." We all Aww at them. They're so cute together. I'm the countdown now I guess. "5..4..3..2..1.. fight!" They start to grab heads, wrists, arms, legs, and soon enough Natalia was in the pool and Avani won. "WOOHOO! LOOK AT HOW STRONG MY BABY IS!" Payton shouts. Av laughs and runs over to him. "You know... I wanna see Ellie and Zoe fight." Hannah suggests. I death stare Zoe with a smirk on my face. She's weak I got this. "You down?" I ask. "I'm gonna have to pass sorry." "Pussy." I make fun of her. She gives a deadly glance at me. I look over at chase and see his eyebrows are raised so I give him a thumbs up. "Fine." Zoe finally gave in. We walk over to the edge of the pool right where Natalia and Av fought. We turn to face each other. Oh I'm gonna beat this bitch up. Hannah does the countdown and down it goes... 1... fight. She tries to throw punches but before she does I garb her wrists with one hand and pick her up by the legs with my other arm. And into the pool she goes. As she hits the water I feel the water trickle onto my skin making me freeze. "Holy shit that waters cold." I say after. Zoe swims back up to the surface and gives me the biggest bitch face. She looks beyond pissed. "The only reason you won is because.. uh... your taller." She says. "Oh please.. we're literally the same height so I don't know what you mean." She storms out of the pool and back into the hotel and we all just burst out laughing. "Well that's one way to get her out of here." Drayke says. I jump into the pool because I'm wet anyways. I slick back my hair with the water. Chase swims toward me and wraps a pair of arms around my waist. He can touch the floor, but I cant so he tried so hold me up. "You wanna fight me?" He asks. "I don't know... I don't wanna hurt you." "You won't hurt me." "Are you calling me weak?" I tease him and smile. "Maybe I am." He says with a smirk. "Ok let's fight." He let's go of me and takes my hand as we walk up the steps leading out of the pool. "Remember, no punches. Don't pull a Zoe. We're only wrestling." He tells me. "I know." "Wait are you two fighting?" Avani asks. "Yeah." And just like that she starts to countdown. 5..4..3..2..1.. fight. He tried to grab me but I push his hands away, but eventually he somehow picks me up and puts me on his shoulder. "Damn." I say. "Do you trust me?" He asks. "Yeah, why?" He picks me up from his shoulder and holds we straight up, by body in a laying down on my stomach position. "Chase what the fuck are you doing." "You said you trust me." As soon as I know it he throws me into the air and into the pool. "CHASE!" I scream while falling. All I can see is him laughing. I quickly swim back up in shock. "Chase this is why I fucking hate you." I say in shock. "No, you don't." "Come in here." He jumps into the pool and comes to me. "When I go under I need you to get in my shoulders." I say. "Why?" "Just do it." I go underwater and I feel him hop up on my shoulders so I get back up. "You good down there?" "Yeah." "I underestimated how strong you are."

"Hey Chase?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you trust me?"

"With my whole life."

And those words I should've never believed.