39

(Chases POV)
           I jumped in with her in my arms
in the ocean and kissed her. In front of everyone. I mean, if I'm being honest, I don't regret it, but I feel bad for her because now she's probably embarrassed. I just, she looked so beautiful and I couldn't resist. I love her, and I want her to see that so she can trust me and when I pop the question she'll be my girlfriend. She doesn't know how much I just want her to be mine so I can just do this stuff in public without hesitation. I care for this girl more than I have for any of my ex's. When do I want to make it official? Of course I do now but when do I feel SHE wants to. That's something I really need to think about, not myself, but her. I respect her choice knowing she needs time to trust and warm up to me. By the end of playlist though, she will be mine and no one else's.

                              (Ellie's POV)
This boy makes me feel insane
and he knows that. I look over at the crowd and see them jump in. They all start swimming towards us, some slow, some fast. Me and chase are still holding onto each other. "Chase, good job man." Elmo pats him on the shoulder. "Thanks... I guess?" He responds. "Chase im gonna go on the beach and sunbathe with avani and Hannah." I tell him to avoid awkwardness. "Ok, I'll miss you." He pouts. I smile and swim to shore. I run with sand in between my toes up to them and sit on on of the foldable lounge chairs. "El... I'm so proud of you." Avani says to me. "Why?" I ask. "Because. You gotten over the biggest obstacle you will ever have in your life and you thought you would never move on. Look at you now. Your smile is uncontrollable because chase kissed you." "Thank you. I'm waiting for him to ask me to be his girlfriend officially but I'm so impatient. What if he doesn't like me and won't ask me out?" "First of all, he just kissed you in the middle of the fucking ocean I'm as positive as a pregnant ladies pregnancy test he likes you." Hannah interupts. "Exactly and- wait, did you say your waiting for him to ask you?" Avani asks and I nod my head slowly. "ELLIE YAY!!" She screams. We talk and swim for hours, it was really fun and relaxing, and we made a few tiktoks all together.

Little did she know her night will turn into a living hell.

(I can't thank you guys enough for 1k reads I'm actually in tears thank you so much!!! When I first wrote this I didn't have a clue it would even get to 10. This is crazy to me escpecially because it's only my first story. You guys have given me so much inspiration to continue what I love. Thank you!!! Oh and, the next few chapters are gonna be real good and if you forgot actual playlist starts the next day.)