61

I hear it open again,
         footsteps, and the door right behind
me sliding open. Natalia comes and stands right next to me, and I can see the tears in her eyes through my parifferal vision. "Why'd you do it?" She asks me choking back her tears. "I don't know. I just, I guess I just couldn't control myself. What am I going to tell Avani? And Payton? Avani checks up on how I'm doing with cutting every fucking week and tomorrow she should be doing it." I explain and she shrugs her shoulders and looks at me. "El, look at me." I turn my head to face her and I can see the tears slowly going down her face. I hadn't known her that long, but boy has it felt like years. "I don't want to see you doing this to yourself and it hurts me a lot more than you think to see you in this type of pain. You guys can get through this and I know it. I've seen how much you care about each other and I know it's too much to not just forgive and forget. You two can solve it and I know deep down he trusts you more than her, hell he's probably thinking about that right now. He was probably just shocked and believed the first thing he heard, you know?" She makes a good point, but I still can't get over the fact that he didn't trust me. "If he's ever gonna want me back, he's gonna have to do a big grand gesture because he put me through much more pain than I would've ever imagined." I respond. "And I bet he will. I know him, we used to be really good friends until he started talking to Cynthia. I never liked him like that, but Cynthia sure thought I did and she told chase to say away from me. They broke up, but he still continued to ignore my existence. Until he found out that I was going to playlist and he texted me about it immediately. That's when we were cool again." I looked at her wide-eyed. He never told me about that. She nods her head and I take that in for a moment. "Do you still- do you still love him?" She asks. "I mean yeah, but I just can't get over it. We're gonna have to go to playlist tomorrow and I'm gonna have to sit by him and I'll probably start crying on stage, which sucks. I want my fans to know I'm strong because I know there are little girls out there who look up to me, not this crying depressed piece of shit that I am right now." I laugh a little as more tears gather up in my eyes. "It doesn't matter if you do or not, your real fans will be proud of you either way." She's right, I think? I hear the sound of what I think is a twitter notification, so I take my phone out of my pocket and unlock it. I open Twitter and realize that it's a tweet from chase.

 I open Twitter and realize that it's a tweet from chase

Well chase, two can play that game.

(Sorry it says 19 o'clock but it's meant to say 7)

                          Natalia gives me
          a reassuring hug and we walk back
into her room. "Hey Nat?" I ask. "Yeah?" "I left my suitcase in my room so I don't have any clothes and I was wondering if I could borrow something of yours for the night." "Sure." She reaches into her bag and pulls out an oversized t-shirt and throws it to me. "Can I trust you in the bathroom?" I nod my head and hold out my pinky so I could pinky promise her. I scurry into the bathroom and lock the door behind me. I quickly unchange and crack the door open to let her know I'm taking a shower. I turn the hot water on and wait for it to heat up. I step into the shower as the droplets trickle down my back. Finishing up, I wrap my hair in a towel and put on the t-shirt Natalia gave me. I walk out of the bathroom, put my dirty clothes in the laundry basket, and lay down on the bed and sigh. What a day. "Your phone has been going off like crazy." Natalia tells me. I pick up my phone, only to see texts from chase.

My only 🥰❤️
Hey
I just wanna let you know
that I'm sorry for acting the
way I acted and I know what
I did was really shitty. It was
kinda heat of the moment stuff,
like I had just found out the love
of my life kissed another guy and
didn't want to believe any other story.
I realize now that I really shouldn't
have trusted that bitch. You don't
have to forgive me, although I'd be
extremely happy if you did, I just
wanted you to know that I'm sorry
and if I could take it back then
I totally would. I still love you.
Ellie?

*30 minutes after the last text*

Ellie I'm scared to death ab you
Just text me and let me know
if your alright or I'll come over
there and check myself.

Me
Chase I'm fine.

My only 🥰❤️
Thank god I was worried sick

Me
K

My only 🥰❤️
Look, I know your mad at me
and you have every right to,
but if you were in my shoes,
wouldn't you not know how
to act?

Me
Idk honestly
I mean it would be different if you
didn't say you trusted me with your
whole life bc it really shows now that
you don't

My only 🥰❤️
But the funny thing is, I do.
It's just at that moment I was
so angry and upset that I was
just blocking out other stories
even if they weren't true

Me
K goodnight chase

My only 🥰❤️
😔 goodnight Ellie
...I miss you
Read 8:14 pm

If only he knew how much I missed him too.

(I hope you enjoyed this part as much as I did writing it! Jk it killed me inside knowing my baby is hurt)