58

We were sitting on
our beds when I remembered, MY FRIENDS COME TODAY! "Payton, avani, Chase, listen up. I completely forgot that today Andrea, Noen, Madi, and Caroline are coming!" Chase gets all giddy and pay and av scream. Andrea and Caroline are my friends from school, really the only people that wasn't fake and used me for followers. Payton introduced me and Noen on accident when he accidentally sent me his Instagram name. And Madi has been my friend since long before tiktok was even a thing. Me and Madi drifted so we're not as close as we once were. "I'll text them and ask when they're coming."
Carolstine 🔓🗝= Caroline
Andrea 💕= Andrea
Mads= Madi
Noen ewbanks= Noen

Playlist

Me
When are you guys gonna be here

Andrea 💕
Like 30 minutes pick us
up bitch

Me
Is that a threat

Andrea 💕
Mhm

Noen ewbanks
Andrea kept snoring the
whole plane ride
And then I flicked a
peanut at her :)))

Andrea 💕
Yeah I kinda hate you for
that
But I ate it anyways

Mads
Like what

Me
Like dare I say
STDS!!
Itchin and burnin

Noen ewbanks
Remove her now

Me
Absolutely not

Andrea 💕
I agree

Mads
No
Don't unadd her
She doesn't deserve it
you do

Carolstine 🔓🗝
Noen don't you dare unadd her

Andrea 💕
What she said ^^

Noen ewbanks
Fiiine
But I'll be there soon
As with everyone else

Me
We're all waiting
Noen chase is getting overly excited

Carolstine 🔓🗝
I'm so excited to meet chase
I get to meet your boyfriend 😁

Andrea 💕
WAIT
THEY'RE DATING??

Mads
Andrea you didn't know?
You fucking dumbass

Me
...
I'm disappointed

Andrea 💕
How long have you been dating

Me
Only two days but it's felt like an eternity
I love him so much I couldn't ask for
a better boyfriend tbh

Carolstine 🔓🗝
Awwww
You two are so cute
You make me feel so single

Noen ewbanks
Cuz you are

Carolstine 🔓🗝
🖕

Me
Alrighty children settle down

Andrea 💕
Noen hurry up your so slow
I wanna see you :(((

Noen ewbanks
You just saw me a minute ago
I have to take a shit lemme be
But I wanna see you too :(((

Me
I ship

Carolstine 🔒🗝
Me too
Ellie
We need a plan to get them together

Andrea 💕
What
Me and him never consented to this

Noen ewbanks
I did 🤐

                           "CHASE!" I yell
            because he was in the bathroom
and I was still laying on our bed. "Yeah?" He pokes his head out of the door. "We have to pick up Caroline, Andrea, Noen, and Madi from the airport." I tell him. "Wait who's Andrea and caroline?" He asks. "My friends from school. They have a bit of a following on tiktok too, but they're just not as big." "Oh ok." He looks back into the mirror and continues brushing his teeth. I smile to myself. I look back down at my phone to a text saying that they're at the airport now. Chase walks out of the bright white door and reveals himself. "You look like..." I rub my chin. "Mine." I say. "That was the sweetest thing you've ever said before." He walks over to me and wraps me in his warm loving arms. "You know, you look beautiful today. I mean, you always do no matter what, but today I just see the extra sparkle in your eyes." He smiles at me and kisses my forehead. Getting off the bed, he reaches his hand out for me to grab it and I take it. He brings the back of my hand up to his lips and plants a kiss on it. We walk out the doors and into the Uber we ordered. "Your destination is LAX correct?" He asks and we nods our heads as I rest mine on chases shoulder as I realize our fingers are still interlocked. "You two together right?" "Yes. Together and happiest we've ever been. Well I mean I can't answer for her but, it's been the happiest I've ever been." Chase let out a small chuckle and so does the Uber. "Be there for one another. I can see the look you guys give each other and I can tell that you two care for each other more than your own self. Usually I don't use the word 'love' when I talk about teenage couples, but I can say that about you two." I get an even more sense of hope for the future than I already have. "What are you guys doing going down to LAX?" He asks. "We're picking up my friends that haven't seen in a while." I answer. "Are you guys one of the creators at playlist live or something like that?" "Yes. Yesterday was the second day of it and today is a free day, then we have 2 more days of it and then it's over but we're staying here for what.. another week after that?" Chase says. "I think my daughter went to see you two yesterday. Her names Alaina." "Oh yeah! I remember her!" I say kinda loudly. "That's so cool!" He says. We nod and the rest of the car ride was filled with conversation.

                               We arrive at
         LAX and we go to terminal B where
they all landed. I look around for a moment and I see them picking up their suitcases. I saw Caroline and Andrea last week but I haven't seen Madi and Noen in months. "GUYS!" I scream. They drop their stuff and run up to me as we embrace each other in a big group hug. Tears are already streaming down everyone's face as Chase runs up to Noen and gives him a great big hug. "I missed you guys." Madi says as she wipes a tear from her eye. We exchange our 'sames' and 'me too' until they grab their luggage and we head out the door. I look behind me and see Andrea and Noen holding hands but quickly pull away from each other when I do. I smirk at them and they both blush. Chase comes up to me and puts his arm around my waist. "I love you." He whispers in my ear. I feel my heart flutter and a thousand butterflies goes insane. "I love you more." I whisper back to him. "Impossible." Caroline elbows me and winks. "Shut the hell up." I say to her and laugh. "Rude." She chuckles. We drive back to the hotel, a car full of laughs and good times.

(Sorry for not updating in a while I got my phone taken away for like 3-4 days and then I was dreading writing this bc I wanted to get to the juicy part but that's next chapter sorry 😂)