3

*warning, this part
Has a little maturity in it*
Somehow I fell asleep at 3pm for the whole night. Huh. I guess I got like 30 minutes of sleep the night before so that kinda makes sense. I look at my phone and it's 7 am.
*10 unread messages*

Hubby💎
EEK
WAKE UP B
I HAVE NEEEEWS

Do tell

Hubby💎
Wow your up early

Yeah I only slept 30 minutes the night
before. I literally stayed up till 3 pm
and then just passed out for the rest
Of the day

Hubby💎
Jeez girly
Anyways
We're going to playlist in four days!
Pay said the hotel room we booked
was open in four days soooo
WE SHOULD GO EARLY

HELL YEAH WERE GOIN EARLY

Hubby💎
THATS THE SPIRIT
Wanna call?

I probably can for about an hour

I ring her. "Hey gorgeous!" She immediately says after answering. "Hey beautiful" I say. "Ellie, do you have, uh, a thing for pay? Like a tiny crush?" "No" I answer. My adhd almost just made me lash out at her, but I held myself back. First time in a while I've been able to do that. "We're just friends" "Well yeah, but you guys talk a lot" she tries to explain to me. "Avani, I don't, trust me. We are just friends. Nothing more, nothing less. Also, call me El from now on please?" "Sure thing. I kinda like it." I tell her that I'm scared for playlist and all because I'm scared I'll catch feelings and if i do it's gonna be long distance, and I'm probably not prepared for another relationship due to the last one. She tells me if I do, tell her, she'll figure it out. And she warned me about chase because he is hottt. This is my first playlist ever. I'm getting popular on Instagram and I'm super popular on tiktok. I wonder how I haven't found this "chase" guy yet. He, as well as the other boys coming, might be the end of me. But I've never even seen him, met him, talked to him, so I'm not that worried.

(Avani's POV)
Dang. She's really scared for another relationship. I would feel the same though, if what happened to her happened to me, I feel sympathy towards her. When we fight I try not to make it worse and yell because of her ADHD and her past. Yelling really triggers her PSTD. I've learned to keep calm when we do. El's really interesting and hard to learn, but I love her so much I don't think I would ever be able to let her go. She needs me too much and frankly, I need her too. "Why are you taking so long to think? What are you thinking about?" I ask. "I'm just thinking about how much I need you in my life because honestly, if you weren't here, I don't think I would be standing here today living." Was what she replied, I love her too deeply. She's so sweet and caring. "Aww, I was actually thinking that too." "Great minds think alike, av." "Hey, I almost forgot, it's Sunday, your weekly checkup, remember?" "Your really never forget, do you?" "How could I? Your my best friend and I care about you!"
She pulled up both sleeves and showed me her arms and wrists. No cuts. "Yay! No cuts! Now, I'll come pick you up in and hour and we can get icecream" She used to cut herself really bad when she was with her ex and about 2 months after. It's been 3 months now since they broke up, haven't seen a cut for a month now. El's really getting better. I take her out for icecream every week if I don't see a cut that was recent. I have a bad gut feeling that after playlist she will miss everyone and go back to her bad habits. I can only hope though. "Hey, el? I questioned. "Yeah?" "Pinky promise me when I get there, after playlist, you won't start... cutting... again." "Why would I do that" she said. "Because, I know your going to miss everyone and your gonna be sad. So please, just promise me when I get there you won't. I want what's best for you and your health. I love you El. Remember and trust me on that" I explained to her. "Av, I do trust you and I love you too, I promise that I won't cut myself at or after playlist." "I wanna hear it in person too" I told her. Then we just talked about nonsense for the next 2 hours. Oh how I love that girl. (as a friend)

(Tell me if you enjoyed this part, thank you for reading xx)