28

"Guys get ready! They're
          coming with ant right now!" Chase
shouts. "Do you have an obsession with Anthony or something?" I ask him. "Yeah, hes my best friend." "I thought I was." Payton interrupted. "Both of you are. Everyone here is." "Good, because I'd classify me as one too." I say. "Most definitely." He replies. "THEYRE HERE!" Payton screams. Elmo and Drayke went and picked him up at the airport. I see 3 boys get out of the car and walk up to the hotel doors. One I haven't seen before, so I'm guessing that's Anthony. "Is that one Anthony?" I point to the one I haven't seen and asked chase. "Yep!" As they walk through the doors, everyone runs up to the door and gives him hugs. Everyone exchanging "I missed you" to him and it was super awkward for me because we've never talked. He walks up to me. "And your Ellie, right?" He asks me. "Sure am! Anthony, correct?" I throw a smile in there. "Yeah, nice to meet you beautiful." He tells me. Did he really just call me beautiful or am I imagining things? I look over at chase and see him clenching his jaw at Anthony. He then goes back to chase. "Chase! How you doing." "Not good after you called El beautiful." "Oh, are you two..." "N-no! But..." "Yeah ok." Anthony rolls his eyes, I have a good feeling he's not gonna give up with me. "I'm going to the room everyone, see you later." Chase declares. "I'll come too." I accidentally blurt out. "But were going to dinner." Payton says. "I think I'll pass for today. Have fun you all." I say. Me and chase run up the stairs racing each other. I get in front of him and almost fall down the steps while doing it. I quickly take out my creators pass and open the door. As I open the door, chase tackles me to the ground. "Hey!" I yell at him laughing. "I got you." "So what." "It means I get to do this." He sits me in his lap and I straddle my legs around his waist. He brings himself close to my face ready to kiss me. He gently pecks me on the check to tease me before we meet our lips. We just sit there for a minute before pulling away. I stare into his icy blue eyes, just like the ocean tides. "Listen El, I will wait and do whatever it takes for however long just to be with you. I know, it's crazy and... we've only known each other for 2 days now but, I'm very sure that I do like you. Everytime I see your smile it just warms me up inside to know your happy. You might not feel the same but I just want you to know I'm here for you and even if we don't get together I'm still very happy to be called your best friend. I care about you and I only want what makes you happy." "I- it's not time yet. I am over the moon right now but, i want to make sure it's right. The thing is though, you don't know my past. You won't like me after I tell you it, trust me." "El... what do you mean? Nothing, nothing, would ever make me change my mind about you. Are you comfortable telling me what happened?" "I- uh.... yeah actually. I'll tell you everything."

(Ok I'm just now regretting having addy and Payton date instead of Payton and avani but I made this up before Vidcon happened... sorry. I would change it but it's too ahead in the story to)