64

I was so anxious.
          With every other show I've been to,
it's been a piece of cake. This one, this one is different and that's for sure. The director announces our names just like every other time we've done this. For the first 30 minutes, it's all been the same, but with a little more tension than normal. But I can see why. I mean, me and chase broke up and we're still put right next to each other. But seeing chase today and him sitting right next to me, maybe a foot away from me, just made me realize even more of how much I needed him. All the pain that I feel is bottled up and I need to act strong for my supporters even though I'm at an all time low. Next up is chases question. Here we go. "What happened with you and Ellie?" We all suspected it to happen so I wasn't that shocked. Everyone's eyes, even my friends, laid on me and Chase. Chase looks at me for a second before handing me the microphone. "Alright, yes, me and chase broke up, reason being is that Anthony called me down to the hallway because he needed to talk to me. He explained how he felt about me and kissed me. I pulled away as soon as I could and left. It just so happened that Zoe saw it happen and told chase but twisted the story." I look at her as anger filled my tearful eyes. "She told chase that I kissed Anthony." Everyone in the crowd gasps as I still try and pull it together. "Chase believed her and I mean I don't blame him. In his defense, I did walk in to see him crying and I acted like nothing just happened. It was also like heat of the moment stuff, of course he believed her at first because he found out that his love "cheated" on him and got upset. Yes, he did apologize, but the words he said still hurt." He looked up at me with teary eyes and I looked back at him. He said the words, "I'm so sorry" and then other words I couldn't seem to make out over the crowd. I ask him if he wants to say anything and he grabs the microphone from me. "I do take the blame for what happened and I realize that it's my fault. I acted so rudely and wasn't even thinking properly. Telling you to fuck off was probably the worst decision of my life. I miss you like crazy and not having your hugs and cuddles kills me." At this point he was no longer taking to the audience, he was talking to me. Not Zoe, not Anthony, me. "Every word that you said was the truth and it hurts to see you go through this pain that was caused by me. But anyways." He turns his attention to Zoe. "I really don't understand why the fuck you had to lie to me and tell me all these things that weren't true to end our relationship. It wasn't gonna get either of you anywhere." Zoe keeps trying to talk but chase interrupts her every time. Soon she stood up, walked over, and yanked the mic out of his hand. "They are liars. Straight out liars. Don't believe a word they say because I swear babies it's not true. I would never do anything to end their relationship that was actually perfect, just like me and Cody." She smiles at him but he doesn't smile back, he only looks irritated. "You think we're fucking lieing? Seriously, I wouldn't trust someone that kissed another guy while being in a relationship." I yell at her and Cody looks at her in shock. "I- uh, I did not! Your the one that kissed Anthony!" She says back. "That's not what drayke says..." I remark and Cody gets out of his chair and leaves. I soon regret everything I said, but he was gonna find out one way or another. Drayke soon runs for him and also leaves the stage. "You're just a bitch." She yells. Chase walks up to her and gets all up in her face. "Don't you dare call her anything like that again or you will regret it,  you hear me?" He tells her. "Yeah well she is a bit-" and soon she hits the ground with a thump. "Chase!" I scream as I run over to the scene. "Why'd you do that?" I ask. "Because I'm not going to have someone talk about you like that! We may not be together, but I still care so much about you and... I still love you." I look at him with sorrow and forgiveness until security breaks us apart. They drag me over to the left entrance and chase the complete opposite way. They sit me down on one of the chairs that are there. "Sir, what did I do?" I question. "Nothing really, we just needed to drag you off the scene, but your boyfriend over there is gonna be put through some serious questioning." He answers. Boyfriend. Not anymore. "Can- can I go see him?" "Not until he's done, but it's required that I ask you if you want to go back on stage or not." I think for a moment. No ones really there besides a couple people. Chase, Zoe, Cody, and Drayke are all gone which if I'm being completely honest might be a good thing. I shake my head yes and  mentally prepare myself for going back on there. Really the only reason I'm doing it is because I've already let my fans down enough and I don't want to anymore than I have. The guard motions his hand towards the stage and I walk over and take a deep breath. I jog my way over to my seat and sit down. To the left of me I have Avani staring me down and to the right there is blankness, perfect for the silhouette of a warm loving soul. The crowd sits in silence and shock as they take in what had just happened. I take the microphone that was laying on the table and start speaking. "Listen everyone, I'm so sorry for everything that has been happening the last few days. Everything went by in the blink of an eye. I mostly want to apologize for the other day when I walked out during show. I had a horrible past with that man and it was too much to see him again." I say as tears start brimming my eyes. "I love you guys all with my whole heart and hope you can understand where I'm coming from. Thank you and without further notice, let's have fun for the rest of the time we have." The show starts up again and it goes smoothly. Except for one thing. Chase never showed up. I wonder if they ever even gave him the option to but something tells me they didn't allow it for that night. Everyone shares their goodbyes with the audience and walk out the door. I have such a strong love-hate relationship with that door tied with both good and bad memories. "Well that was a show." Avani says. "Yeah." I agree.