13

(Ellie's POV)
Today's the day. I am so beyond
nervous for playlist. I've never even talked
or seen pictures of one of these people besides pay and av. Avani is gonna drive us to the airport and we're gonna get on the plane together. "Av, I'm so scared" "El you'll be fine, I'm sure everyone will love you. Just trust me, ok?" "What if they think I'm not good enough or-" I was cut off by her. "El, everyone will love you. I've talked to all of them before and they seem like they'll love you. Trust me." "-ok" and that was the end of that conversation. It's so hard not to tell her about Payton. I'm not great at keeping secrets but this one is super important, so I have to. I don't want to ruin the moment of shock for both of them.
We made it to the
Airport about 30 minutes later. Leaving
my family for 2 and 1/2 weeks is gonna be hard. "Av, you still have to buy me snickers
and goldfish remember?" I reminded her.
"Yeah yeah, I will" she giggled. She buys me my
snacks and we go to the terminal. We sit in one of those plane waiting chairs. "Omg are you Avani and Ellie?!?!" We looked up from our phones to see 2 fans standing there. "Yeah" we both replied. "Me and my friend Sasha here love you guys! Are you guys on your way to the hotel rooms?" "Yeah, where are you heading" Avani said. "We actually just came off that plane from LA. Sad that we couldn't go to playlist." "That sucks. Do you happen to live around here?" I ask. "Yeah, we went down to LA to see our newborn cousin!" "Aww cute! Boy or girl?" I said. "Girl! Can we maybe take pictures with you guys!" "Sure!" We both nodded and took the pictures. Then they're dad came and picked them up to go back to they're house. "PLANE 62 IS READY FOR PEOPLE TO HOP ON! PLANE 62 FROM MINNESOTA NATIONAL AIRPORT TO LAX! HOP ON THE PLANE AND HAVE A GOOD TIME!" Thats when I started to get butterflies, but only for a second. "Are you ready?" Avani asked me. "Ready as I'll ever be!" I replied. "You nervous or excited?" "Both." "It'll be great El" That's when we got a text from Payton in the group chat.

Howdy partner 🤠

Pay pay 💰
R u guys in the plane

Hubby💎
Yeah

Yeah

Pay pay 💰
Great
I'm on my plane
I'll be there in 3 hours

Lucky! We'll be there in 5 hours

Hubby💎
Pays always the luckiest out of us

Pay pay 💰
That's not true

Kinda is

Pay pay 💰
Cya both when you get here

Hubby💎
Byeeee

Bye pay cya