40

*warning- mature scenes*
                     We start walking back
to the hotel and me and chase happen
to be in the back of everyone again. He has his arm around my waist and my head on his shoulder. I can't help but think: I want us official. I want this relationship but there's no way I'm asking him. Mid thought I feel a tap on my right shoulder followed by someone whispering my name and immediately sent chills down my spine. I instantly turn around and see him. "You- how'd you find me?" I ask in fear and anger and chase turns around looking confused and interlocks our fingers so he knows that chase is claiming me. "Ellie Who's-" He asks. "Chase, this is the awful person I told you about, Ryan, my ex." "Nice to meet you chase." Ryan puts his hand out. "Nice try Ryan, but no. I will never be your friend after El told me everything but you have some explaining to do. Why you would harm such a sweet, loving, beautiful, and all around perfect girl?" He asks. He really thinks that about me? My heart starts racing and I turn hot. I know what's happening and it's not pretty. "Whatever she told you isn't true." He claimed. "Bullshit." Everyone else stops and turns around. "Ellie, I just want to talk things out and make you mine again." Chase clenches his jaw. "Excuse me? You mean abuse her again?" "Chase quiet. There is no way in hell im going with you ryan. You are such a piece of shit and you don't deserve me." I shout with tears streaming down my face and I see chases eyes pricking. "Ellie please. I know I messed up and you deserved so much better, but please, give me another chance? That's all I ask for, not much." "RYAN NO!! IM HAPPY AND I DONT NEED YOU TO MESS IT UP OK?" I feel my anxiety almost getting the best of me and I show him my arms. "YOU SEE WHAT YOU DID TO ME? YOU SEE WHAT YOU PUT ME THROUGH?" I scream. "El calm down." Chase tells me. "NO CHASE, YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE FACT I NEVER GOT JUSTICE FOR WHAT HE DID TO ME AND HE STILL HAS THE GUTS TO ASK ME TO FORGIVE HIM?" I lash out at him and he stares at me wide eyed with tears now going down his face. "You know what Ellie? Don't forgive me for the fact I didn't do anything. Your worthless, a hoe, slut, not deserving of love-" I start to feel dizzy and about to pass out. I fall to the ground and someone catch me.

                             (Chases POV)
                           She faints and I
                catch her so she doesn't hit
the concrete. "I hope you got what you wanted." I say before punching him in the face causing him to hit the ground. Now it's my turn to fall to the ground. I fall to the ground on my knees in tears hysterically crying and soon avani runs up. "Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh." She whispers. "Is- is she going to be okay?" I somehow ask her in between sobs. "I- I don't know chase. I really hope so." She says now crying. I nod. Everyone runs up to us. "What happened?" They all shout. "Long story." I tell them. "Guys, run back to the hotel and prepare the bed please." She orders them. "Ok." They say and run off as fast as they can and addy starts to pick her up. "Av, can I carry her?" I ask tears still streaming down my cheeks. She nods and gives her to me. I lift her up to my chest putting her head leaning on my armpit and we start walking carefully to the hotel. "Chase- there's something I need to tell you." She says. "Yeah?" I ask. "Well, earlier at the beach, after you, ya know, kissed her, she told me that uh, she's waiting for you to ask her out officially and she really, really likes you." My heart starts fluttering and i start to cry even harder. "Really?" "Yeah." There was a pause. "I know how and when I'm going to do it but I need a ring first." I tell her. "A wedding ring?!" "No, a promise ring. Can you take me before it starts tomorrow?" "Oh yeah. I can." I look back at El and rub her hair. She's still breathing. "Have you witnessed this before?" I ask avani. "Yes but, not this bad. It's always a mystery of when she'll wake up." "Right." I say disappointed and look at the ground. We're almost back at the hotel. "Does she need to be in the bed alone or.." "She can but she prefers to have someone next to her." I nod and think that this isn't how I imagined the night going. I love her so much, I really do. It's hard not to just blurt it out and tell her that. I gently kiss her forehead and open the big glass doors and carefully walk up the steps up to the room and knock on the door so they could let us in. The door then opens and I see Payton's face tear stained. I walk over to the bed and lay her down. "Pay, she looks awful." I say. "I know man, I know." "I'm not going to dinner tonight. I'll stay here." "That's understandable." There was another moment of silence. "Tomorrow before tour starts, me and avani are going out so I can get promise rings for me and El." I tell him. "Your asking her out?" His face immediately lights up and I nod. "Aww. Good luck man." "Avani told me when we were walking back to the hotel that she told her she's waiting for me to ask her out officially." "Ok. Well it's time for dinner so I'll be back later. Take care of her." "Will do." I respond. And he left.

(Woah this one was so long sorry not sorry. Also, I'm not stereotyping anxiety and I'm not saying this is how it goes for everyone, this is just her anxiety and how she goes through it and it's for the storyline. Thank you for understanding 😊 also it's 2 am I'm going to bed after I post the next one cuz it's short)