50

(I'm sorry but I'm changing addy to avani because it doesn't feel right and I'm kinda embarrassed about it so if I say avani it's the same character as addy, but it's avani so get used to it. I made this when Payton and avani weren't even being shipped and I didn't realize addy had a boyfriend until they started dating in the story so sorry lol. I'm going back through the other parts and changing the name too so people that haven't read through it yet won't get surprised all of a sudden. But I mean if you read through the whole story and Avani was already in it, ignore this. I love you all and hope you understand.)

                        "Let's go on a little
           breakfast date. Just the two of us."
I suggest. At this point Avani and Payton were both awake snuggling on their bed. "Ok, where to?" He asks as he plays with my hair and my head lays on his lap. "You pick." I reply. "Nope. All up to you baby girl." My heart starts racing 100 miles per minute and my cheeks flush red. I bring my arm up and very lightly hit his cheek. "Ooo did I find the word that makes you crazy?" He says making me more mad but I also kinda like it. I wrap my arms around his neck like a sloth on a branch and he holds my back up. We rock back and forth for a minute until I pull myself up and peck his lips. We both smile at each other and laugh. I stare deep into his eyes, a little tired looking. How did I get so lucky? He's everything I ever dreamed of. He treats me so well, he's gorgeous, he has such great supportive friends, I could go on for hours. I never believed in 'love at first sight' until I met him. I bring myself back up to his face and this time we kiss for a while. "Ok you two know the drill about having sex in this room while me and avani are here!" Payton yells. "Ahhh Chase that's the spot." I say to make Pay mad. "HEY!" He tried not to laugh. "Shut up you know we're not actually having sex." He shrugs his shoulders and we all burst out laughing. "Ok but about breakfast." Chase says to me with a serious face. I think for a moment before I say anything. "Let's go to the Botanica." I tell him. He nods in approval. "Well let's get off our lazy asses and get in the car." He teases. I get off him and off the bed but he makes it to the doorway first. He holds his hand out waiting for me to interlock our fingers. I put my hand in his and look up to him and smile widely. "Your so cute." He tells me for the thousandth time. "You always say that." "I wouldn't say anything that's not true, especially to the ones I love the most." He reassures me. I blush a little and rest my head on his shoulder. He lifts both our hands together to his mouth and kisses them. He hop in the car and we drive off. He places his soft hand on my cloth covered thigh and gently rubs it with his thumb having only one hand on the wheel. "You know you give me butterflies every time I even look at you." He says. "You so cringy." "Well you do. And you give me so many it's insane. I never knew I would fall in love as hard as I did with you." "Love is a strong word Chase-" "But I mean it. I really do. Even if I don't get an I love you back yet I don't care. I just want you to know you make me the happiest man alive." I look at him and smile. "And you make me the happiest girl alive." I reply and he looks at me. "Hey! Eyes on the road!" I laugh. He puts his hands up on surrender and we both laugh. We stay quiet for a moment. "What do you plan your future to be?" He asks. "Well you can't tell what your future going to be." "I know but if you could pick out every detail of your future and live it, what would it be like?" I think for a minute. Future. I've already thought about this many times. "I want to have a husband that will treat me right and be in love with me till we die, 3 kids, a nice house with two floors plus a huge basement for the kids to do whatever they want in, 5 bedrooms and a big inground pool, white walls and dark brown wood flooring, marble countertops, just a perfect dream life. But you know who I plan my husband to be?" "Who?" He says I'm curiosity. "You." I say and tap his nose. "Oh and I want to do social media and modeling." "You'd be so fit to be a model." He tells me. "Thank you. How do you want to end up like?" I ask him. "Honestly the same as you but I want you to be the one I end up with for the rest of my life." "So we agree that if we get together we have 3 kids right?" I joke. "For now." He laughs. We get to the Botanica safely and eat.

(Also I just wanted to say I'm going to be less active because school starts on Wednesday. I know it sucks but I gotta do what I gotta do. I will still be posting as much as possible though. Thank you for reading.)