35

I wake up and
flutter my eyes open. Chase is still
right next to me holding onto me. I carefully reach to my side and get my phone.

Pay pay 💰
We're dating!

Really? YAYAY
IM SO HAPPY 😊

Pay pay 💰
Yeah we're on our way now
Gotta drive bye

Byeee cya

So Payton is dating
Av and I couldn't be happier for
the both of them. Chase pulls away from me and stretches and yawns. I turn to face him and he faces me. "Your so cute." I say as I ruffle his hair. "No you. Your gorgeous." He says. "Payton told me Avani said yes and now they're dating!" "Really? YAY! Now there's only one person that needs to ask out someone." "That was slick Hudson." "Who said it was me?" "It's pretty obvious." We both laugh. "Chase?" I ask. "Yeah?" "You do truly care about me, I see that now." I tell him. "I do, I do care, I care more about you than myself and I've known you for what, 3 days? It's crazy, I've never fell for someone so hard this quick." I nod slightly and tuck my head into his neck trying to hide the fact I'm blushing. "El, I'm sorry to say this, but it's 2 pm and we need to get up." He says. "No." I say quietly. "If you don't get up I will." "Fine... lemme get dressed." "Ok beautiful." He smiles.
I get into the bathroom and change into a green tube top and black shorts.

                          I walk out off the
            bathroom and immediately have
beautiful blue eyes staring at me. He walks up to me and puts his arms around my waist. "You are such a stunner I don't deserve you."  "Chase we aren't even dating." "We will be." "You think so?" I ask. "Yeah, but i know it's not the time yet, so I'll wait. I still consider us a thing though." I blush. "That's sweet." He looks down at me and stares into my eyes and all I can do is stare back. "What made you like me? I'm not very buff, I don't have abs, I'm not-" I cut him off. "Chase, you are perfect. Everything about you made me like you." He stares at me for a moment smiling until I grab his face and pull him in for a kiss. "Ellie Jackson, you have made my entire life amazing." "Chase Hudson, you made my life from now on amazing." We stand there a moment holding each others hand. "Chase I just realized I live in Minnesota and you live in Cali." "It's fine." He says. We hear the door open and just stand there still holding hands. It was Payton and Av. "You guys are together now yay!" I shout. "Yeah we are!" They say. Pay walks up to chase and elbows him. "Your turn buddy boy." He says. "When timings right." He replies.