14

Pay pay 💰
I'm here!
Everyone's here besides you guys
and Anthony

                                   We still have 2 hours left 😑

Pay pay 💰
Anthony won't be here till tomorrow
If that's ok

Hubby💎
That's fine
But I'm trying to sleep

Pay pay 💰
Everyone's excited to see you guys
Escpecially El

                                                                              Me?

Pay pay 💰
Yes you! They've never met you

             Have you showed them a picture of me?

Pay pay 💰
Nope!
Because it wouldn't be fair

                                                         Great thank you
                                                     See you in 2 hours
                                  I'll text you when we're there

Pay pay 💰
Ok bye
*insert scene from frozen

                    "God he's so funny. That's
         what I like about him. All of the above
about him is just perfect." Avani told me. "Wow, your really falling for him aren't you?" "Maybe just a little" she blushed and smiled as she said.  We both drifted off into deep sleep.

                             (2 hours later)
                 "Thank you attendance for
            choosing —— airlines! We hope
you have a good time! Landing at LAX in 2 minutes!" That's the sound of the plane landing which woke us both up. I instantly had so many butterflies when I woke up. "Av, here we go!" I nervously said. "Yeah, were gonna have the best 2 and 1/2 weeks of our lives." That I knew what going to be true. "Alright! We've landed at LAX airport! Grab your belongings and get the show on the road!" Agh. More butterflies. I know they won't leave for a while. "Let the people behind us go off first before we grab our stuff, ok?" She asked me. "Okey dokie" we waited for everyone behind us to grab their stuff and get off the plane.

Pay pay 💰
R u guys off?

                                                           Just got off 😁

Pay pay 💰
Okay I'm waiting outside the airport
Call me!

         I call Payton to find the car he brought
  to pick us up. I put it on speaker phone. "Hey!" I say to him. "Hi payyyy" Avani says and I smile at her. "stop" she whispers to me blushing. "Anyways, what parking lot are you in?" "5" "ok" "is anyone else with you?" I asked nervously. "No, I want you to have first reactions when everyone can see." "Ok well we're in lot 5 so get out of your car so we can find you dumbo" I hang up the phone and I instantly see him. Me and avani run up to him as fast as we can embracing him in our arms. "Pay pay!" I cry as I start sobbing into his arms. But these were tears of happiness and joy. "I missed you a lot, pay" Avani says ask she hugs him very tightly. "Alright you two stop flirting and let's get in the car and see everyone else!"
They both just blushed and chuckled as I knew I embarrassed them, which was my intention. We chat and laugh the whole car ride. Payton was driving, avani was sitting in the passengers seat, and they forced me to sit in the back. Avani and Payton were looking at each other pretty much the whole ride, it was fun though. 
"We're here" I heard Payton say. Butterflies weren't just in my stomach, but they were all in my body. I didn't know what to expect,  and I sure wasn't ready for it. "Lets go inside." I suggested. I wanted to see everyone's pretty faces. I didn't know anyone there, it's just like kindergarten all over again. I knew I was going to get along with everyone. We got out of the car, locked it, and head for those doors. I noticed once Payton and avani got out, he slunked his arm over her shoulders. Already putting off clues. Lovebirds.