8

*MATURE SCENES*
                               (Ellies POV)
     She really helps me through everything.
As I've said many times before, I NEED her in my life. We're getting ice cream right now. I'm gonna get blue moon I think. "Which one you getting av" "not sure, but I'm thinking strawberry. You? "Blue moon" "should've known." Like always. Everytime we go here I always get blue moon. We get our ice creams and we sit on the bench next to the shop. "Good as always?" she laughed. I can't imagine what I would do without her laugh. She helped me through the toughest part of my life, and made sure it was ok. "Always" I chuckled and took another bite of my icecream. Av was squinting out in the distance, like she saw something that bugged her. She then had a look of shock on her face, and also panic. "We need to leave" She grabbed and pulled me by my wrist. "Why?" I asked. I was so confused of what was going on. As we were running to the car, someone, grabbed me by my other wrist, it was a familiar touch I remember so vaguely. I instantly knew. It was him. Ryan Phelps. My abusive ex. I quickly gasped and turned around, stopping in my tracks. "What do you want?" Those words were so hard to get out of my mouth. I haven't seen him in 3 months which is what I was glad of, and it all came back. I now think my recovery isn't gonna go so well from here. "I want you, Ellie" Those words tore me apart. I knew I needed to get out of this fast, before falling for his mesmerizing glare. I wasn't gonna let him hurt me again. "NO! YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME AND MY BODY! IM NEVER GOING TO BE PUT IN A SITUATION LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN! YOU CHEATED ON ME, ABUSED ME, RAPED ME, EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL ABUSE, YOU TOSSED ME IN GASOLINE AND TRIED TO SET ME ON FIRE! NO!" At this point tears were rushing down my face, I was screaming at him, I probably woke everyone around us up, but I didn't care. I wanted justice for what he put me through. I showed him my cuts. "YOU SEE WHAT YOU PUT ME THROUGH? 5 WHOLE MONTHS OF TRYING TO DIE BLAMING MYSELF FOR NO REASON WHEN IT WAS YOU I SHOULD'VE BLAMED. I HATE YOU AND I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN!" It was so hard to talk, tears pouring out of my eyes like a waterfall and by now my throat hurt. "Ellie I-" "SHSHHH. YOU TOLD ME SORRY MILLIONS OF TIMES AND THATS WHY I DONT TRUST YOU. YOU NEVER MEANT IT. NO IFS ANDS OR BUTS, GOODBYE AND STAY THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE." Avani picked me up and carried me to the car. He looked at me and sadness, leaving me wonder if he was truly sorry. No, I can't think that, after everything I've been through with him. I wanted to finally feel safe, but now he ruined it.

                              (Avani's POV)
I picked her up and carried her to the car when I noticed her legs were too unsteady to walk. She was sobbing uncontrollably. Why did it have to be her? It could've been everyone else but it had to be her? She didn't deserve this, no where near to deserving it. "Avani I'm sorry-" she said while sobbing in my arms. "No, you don't have to be sorry at all. This is not your fault. It's his." I reassuringly told her. I laid her down in the back seat. She needed to be laid down or she would freak out. "Av I can't breathe." She's having a panic attack and I can see it. "Don't worry, you'll be ok on my watch. Don't waste your breath on talking, and I'm gonna drive you home and put you to bed. Everything will be fine." God. I actually didn't know if she'll be fine. I knew some stuff about what to do because I've learned from her what to do, because she used to have them quite frequently. "Av-" "Yes El?" "Will you sleep in my bed with me tonight. I don't need to be alone right now." She smiled as she said. "Of course, I would never leave you like this on your own." I get in the front seat, buckle up and start driving. I gave her a pillow from the back of my car to her because i always have one for her just Incase something like this happens. As I drive, I constantly look at the mirror where I can see her face, if she's still breathing. Please let this angel be ok. "Av- I love you. Don't ever leave me, please." "El. Your going crazy. I would NEVER EVER leave you, I love you so darn much. You, don't leave me. Don't stop breathing, don't think about harming yourself, dont think about leaving. I've clearly been blessed with you to help you and be there for you every step of the way." She just smiled.
When we arrived there, I had noticed she passed out. I'm freaking out at this point. What the hell am I gonna do. I pick her up and cradle her. Still no sign of waking. I bring her up the stairs onto the bed. That's when I noticed she was breathing, and she was fine. I was so relieved. I fell asleep right next to her knowing she would wake up to see tomorrow, everyday a new day with this blessing.

(Finally, a juicy part. This part was long, so I'll leave it here. Thank you for reading xx)