66

We all had a blast
          at the park, and it was for sure the
happiest I've been in a while. Chase was by my side pretty much the whole time. Me and him acted as if we've been apart for years, but, in reality it was only a day. But that one day was the worst day in a long time. And that's when I remember, the cuts. I'm gonna have to tell him eventually and it might as well be today. Currently, we're all walking back to the hotel, me and chase hand in hand, side by side. He's really all around perfect for me and I honestly couldn't imagine myself with another being besides him. "Hey chase?" I ask him. He looks at me and waits for an answer. "When we get back to the hotel, we need to talk. I know like everything's fine now but I feel like we still need to talk about some things." "Ok." Is all he said before I rested my head back on his shoulder. Our arms swing back and forth as we both just take in each others embrace. He plants a kiss on top of my head and makes my stomach turn. What this boy does to me is certainly powerful. He whispers something in my ear that makes me shiver. "I love you. Like, a lot." I smile and look to my other side. "Wanna go to the beach after we talk?" He asks. "It's gonna be at least 7 by then though." I explain. "I don't care, late night beach trips are fun anyways." "Fine I'll go." I give in. He then giddys and picked me up so I was straddling his waist, facing him as we walk. "Chase your arms are gonna hurt." "No they're not. You're super light babe." I push my lips onto his realizing that this is what I missed. His presence, his reassurance, him. I missed him. We have to pull apart shortly after though because he needs to see where he's walking. "I may be light, but you can't see where you're walking." "I can see fine enough, trust me." I laid my head on the top of his shoulder as he carries me the whole way back to the hotel. I almost fall asleep until he sits me down on our bed and kneels in front of me. "You're so cute." He tells me. "I could say the same for you Hudson." We sit there staring into each others eyes for at least a minute until I break the silence. "Here, we need to talk." I pat the bed for him to come sit in front of me. "What do you want to talk about?" He asks. "Well I just want to clear up everything. Tell you everything that exactly happened that night." I explain and he motions me to go on. "So, Anthony texted me saying that he needs to talk to me. I go down there and meet up with him and he tells me that he likes me and his exact words were, 'He's not right for you, think about me.' And I was about to say something until he cut me off by a kiss. One that I didn't consent to. Zoe saw the whole thing and obviously ran up and told you whatever she told you. But I think that their plan was to break us up so anthony could get with me and Zoe could get with you. So I think their plan was that Zoe was gonna linger around while Anthony kissed me, and act all surprised when she saw it actually happen. She would run up to you and tell you that I just kissed Anthony and one thing would lead to another, we would break up." Chase stares at me deeply and then clenches his jaw. I never realized how sharp his jawline was. "And I think you're completely correct. My baby's so smart." He kissed me cheek and I laugh a little bit. "But in all seriousness, there's something else I need to tell you." He looks at me with a concerned look on his face. Without speaking, I put my arm in his lap and lift up the sleeve of my white sweater. He looks down at it and then back at me with shock and I can see a couple of tears fall from his eyes. "I did this. I made you do this to yourself." I can see the terror in his eyes as he realizes that he caused it. "Chase no you didn't." I try to comfort him, but it doesn't work. "But I did. Ellie, I did do it. I was the major cause to all of this. I was the reason you got upset and felt that you had to do that. I was the one who made you relapse into a spiral of pain. And you say that I'm perfect for you? You deserve a man that will help you get through that and won't cause you to fall into it again." He starts to raise his voice but not in an angry way, in a painful way. "Chase listen, please." "Something inside of me made me do this. Jealousy. That's it. Because the thought you you kissing another guy and falling for another guy kills me and-" "CHASE! Shut up and listen to me." He finally stops talking and listens. "You don't know what your talking about. Your not the one that caused this. If you think about it, Anthony did." "I will beat that bitch out of eternity." "Chase I swear to god if you don't stop interrupting me." "Sorry." He apologizes. "And you really are the perfect man for me. Everything that I could ever ask for in a boyfriend is in you. You know this." I explain to him. Deep down, I know he is the one who caused what happened to happen, but he's already being put through so much and I'm not about to say that. He sits there in silence for a second to collect his thoughts. "Ellie. I love your more than anything in this entire world and you mean the most to me. But I just feel like I have to protect you at all costs and I failed at doing that." "You didn't fail at anything. You're not always going to be perfect at that, no one will. So trust me, you're ok. I don't blame you for anything that you did or didn't do." He looks up at me with a slight smile on his face. "I love you so damn much." Do I say it back? Am I ready to say that I love him again? "I- I" i am ready to say it again. "I love you too chase." And I do, I love him with my whole heart and more. He throws his lips onto mine and I know that he is the one I have to stay with forever and more. He pulls away and looks at me, our mouths only an inch apart. "I can't believe you're mine. Every single little inch of you is perfect. I couldn't have been luckier, honestly." And all I do in return is pull his face back into mine, leaving the taste of peppermint chapstick across his lips. Every day from here on out will be like a dream come true. "You know how you told me how your perfect future would look like in the car a couple days ago?" He asks as he pulls away from the kiss. "Yeah." I answer. "We'll make that happen. I promise you that to make up for anything I have ever done to make you feel you weren't good enough." I roll my eyes a laugh a little. "I'm so glad I don't have to be lonely again tonight." I blurt out. "Trust me, I do too. I had to sleep in a room watching Avani and Payton cuddle and be sad because I didn't have you to show off to them." "Wait! Let's go down to the beach!" I exclaim. "Well someone's excited." He laughs at me. I get up off the bed before him but he comes up right behind me. Soon I feel a little pat on my butt. "Did you just-" "I did just." He smirks at me. "Oh your getting payback for that, pretty boy." "Oh I wanna see you try princess." I blush hard and and hide my face. "Go get ready." I laugh. I get a cute white swimsuit and put a little ligmht blue dress over it. Chase wraps his arms around me from behind and starts leaving small pecks on my face. "When you have my last name it's over for everyone." He tells me. "One day, Hudson, one day." I turn around and face him to ruffle his soft brown hair. "Let's go." We walk down to the beach with our fingers interlaced with one another. "I missed you so much." He says. "I missed you more." "Impossible." We make it to the beach and I feel the warm sand in between my bare feet. Chase pulls me and runs toward the ocean waves. "Chase were gonna get wet." "No duh we're at a beach dumbass." He laughs at me and I begin to laugh along. "Come on. Let's take cute photos. I want the world to know your mine and mine only." He makes my heart race faster than the speed of light. He will be mine and mine only, forever and ever.

Xlilhuddy

Xlilhuddy so uh I guess I love her more than anything (tagged: ellielovesya)

Load more comments

Avannii: I'm so happy chellies back eek
>>User1: me too
>>user2: Avani be speaking the truth
Ellielovesya: ily more 🥺
>>xlilhuddy: impossible bby
User3: damn they just got back together and already saying I love you
>>ellielovesya: well at least we actually mean it
>>user4: nah she right
>>xlilhuddy: I disagree
User1: you guys are actually goals
User5: I want my relationship to be like this
Caroline.smith: I can't with you two LOOK AT YOU
>>user6: Caroline I literally stan you mite than anyone ngl

Ellielovesya

Ellielovesya he's the sweetest and best I can't lie (tagged: xlilhuddy)

Load more comments

User1: ugly ass hoe
>>avannii: dude stfu
User2: she want the whole gang shawty brave
>>ellielovesya: uhh what do you mean I only had chase?
User3: I want this
User4: cuties 💕
Nataxtrada: Aww bby got what she's been waiting for 😊 💕
User5: this is gross
>>paytonmoormeier: these 12 yr olds that think real relationships are gross 🤡
>>xlilhuddy: I agree
Xlilhuddy: uno reverse card 😊