25

You decide to wear this

with some air forces and light makeup with your hair half up half down in two buns

with some air forces and light makeup with your hair half up half down in two buns. I walk out the bathroom. "Gurl you are gorgeous." Avani stops me and says. "Can I talk to you for a second?" She asks. "Sure!" "I need an update about how you feel with chase." "Well, he likes me, I like him, but I'm sure we're not going to date for a while, because I'm someone that can't really get over things." "You'll get over it sometime, believe me, because the way you two act around each other is insane to me knowing that a month ago you were saying your never going to be in a relationship ever again and was in a awful state of mind." "I really want to make me and him work Av, but I don't know if I can because I'm TOO much for him." "No your not El." And that's when I got a text from Pay.

Pay pay 💰
Wanna get lunch with all of us?
Ask Av too

            "Wanna get lunch with everyone?"
I ask avani. "Yeah sure."

                                                                Yeah we will
                                       We'll be down in a minute

Pay pay 💰
Ok!
See you then beautifuls!

                      "Let's go." I tell Av.
       We head downstairs. "Ok, we have 3
Uber's on the way. Who's with who?" Drayke says. "I call being with el!" Chase shouts which made my heart beat 100x faster. Maybe I will move on. "Ok then. We'll put me, Elmo and pay together, Hannah and av together, and chase and Ellie together. Sounds good?" Drayke asks. "Yeah." Everyone says. "The Uber's here!!" Elmo exclaims. We rush out the big glass hotel doors and into our Uber's. Me and chase sit in the back and fasten our seatbelts for the 2nd time today. I lay my head on chases shoulder and just stare out the window. "Aww, you guys are a cute couple!" The driver tells us. "Thanks, but we're not dating." I say. "Why not? It's pretty obvious you both are in love." "I need time to think, and he lives in Cali and i live in Minnesota." "One time, I was about your age, I was in a long distance relationship, he cheated on me with my best friend that lived by him." "I'm sorry to hear that mam." "No don't be, I have a perfect husband now. I've moved on from that piece of crap I used to call the love of my life. Moving on is a good thing kid, but it takes time. A lot of time." She explains. "I'm still working on moving on, my ex just did the worst things imaginable to me. It's been, 3 months, we've been broken up, and I haven't gotten over it at all until about a month ago." "You'll get over it soon sweetie, escpecially with the way your friend over here looks at you. But hey." She looks back at us. "Don't give up, both of you. Give me a call if you ever want to talk. We've arrived at the destination." "Ok, thank you." I say as I tip her a $20 and get out of the car. "Well that was a ride." Chase said to me. "Yeah, She was really nice though." "True." We walk into the restaurant. We ate, took some pictures, had fun, talked, laughed. It wasn't super eventful. Until a fan came up to us. "OMG ARE YOU XLILHUDDY?!?! AND ELMO, AND PAYTON, AVANI, HANNAH, DRAYKE. And... who are you?" She pointed at me. "I'm Ellie, nice to meet you." I shook her hand. "Ohhh your the girl chase always posts about! Are you two dating?" "No!" We both answer quickly. "Oh, well, can I have some pics with you guys?" "Of course!" We say. We take pictures with her, wrap up what we're doing and leave.

(This chapter was so boring sorry)