59

(Later that day)
I was hanging out with my
friends when I receive a text from
Anthony. He texted me and told me to come downstairs and into hallway B so he could talk to me. I tell them that I need to go and I head down the stairs. I see Zoe outside of the hallway pacing around and that doesn't mean anything good. I walk into the hallway to be greeted by a big Anthony hug. "How are you doing?" He asks me. "Good. What about you?" "Nothing much." "So what did you need me down here for." "Well Ellie you see, I know your with chase and all, but I really like you. Like a lot, and I've decided that I want you to be all mine." I get a sudden rush of anxiety and try to think of a way to get out of the situation, but nothing comes to me. "He's not right for you, think about me." He says. "Anthony I-" I was cut off as he pressed his lips against mine. I quickly pull away and look to my right to see that Zoe noticed and is running up the stairs. "Anthony. You shouldn't be doing this. I don't like you, I like chase. Now Zoe's gonna tell the whole world that you kissed me and make it seem like I kissed you to break me and chase up. Thanks a lot for ruining my relationship and I hope your happy for everything you did."

                              (Flashback)

                      (Anthony's POV)
I invited Zoe
over to my room to tell her about
a plan I have. To get Ellie and Chase to break up so I can call her mine. Chase is my friend and all, but I really need Ellie and besides, I really don't like him all that much. I hear a knock on my door and assume it's Zoe. I get up and open the door, quickly shut it, and we both sit on my bed. "Ok so your telling me that you have a plan to get Ellie and chase to break up right?" She asks. "Yeah." "Spill the tea." She's annoying but I really need her for this to work out. "Ok so I'm gonna text her and tell her to come out to the hallway where no ones at, in private, and say we need to talk. Your going to be wandering around and then I'll kiss her and you will see it, run upstairs and tell chase before she can. That's the only way it'll work. I've spent some time thinking about all of this and I don't think there will be anything to get in the way." I tell her. "Ok. Challenge accepted." She takes my hand and shakes it. "Text me when you need me to come down there." She leaves the room quietly so no ones thinks we're up to something.

                       (End of flashback)

                              *Ellies POV*
                      I run out of the room
        with tears filling my eyes. How could
he do this? I was finally happy and in a perfect relationship until he decided that he likes me and kisses me to make me look like a bad person in front of Chase. I turn around to look at him and stick up my middle finger as tears stream down my face. I realize now, that my life is ruined. My whole relationship I've ever had with him and every moment that we shared I'm hanging onto by a thread. All because of one kiss that I didn't even make happen. I don't like him, he kissed me, but how am I gonna prove it? He probably already hates my guts by how fast Zoes loud mouth goes off to everyone. She probably already told whole world for fucks sake. But he would trust me more than Zoe, right? I mean, earlier he told me he trusted me with his whole life so maybe if I explain my side of the story it'll be fine? I walk up the stairs very slowly and into one of the bathrooms to wash my face off real quick. I leave the bathroom to enter my room. Oh boy.

(Small flashback)

*Chases POV*
I hear someone turn
the door handle thinking it's Ellie coming
back, but it was Zoe fucking LaVerne. Yippee.
"Chase, I'm so sorry to bother you, but I have news you'll probably want to hear considering it's about Ellie." I motion my hand to tell her to go on, feeling scared that something happened to her. "Ellie kissed Anthony." My heart shatters into a million pieces that I want to dispose. All this time I was worried about breaking her heart but she went out and broke mine? All the promises I've made her and she didn't even return them back. And Anthony? He's my bestfriend, how could he do that? I quickly feel tears brimming my eyes and instantly rushing down my cheeks as I sob into my legs. This all feels like a nightmare I've been put into, but it's reality. I yell at Zoe to leave the room and I hear the door open again.

(End of flashback)
*Ellies POV*
I open the door as it
creaks loudly but I also hear sounds
of soft cries. He knows. And just as I thought, Zoe most likely messed up the story. I dive into the bed and wrap my arms around him. "Whats wrong?" I ask even though I know the answer. Nothing. "Chase, tell me what the hell is-" "Oh you know what's wrong El don't act stupid." He says angrily as he pushed me away from him. I look around in shock. I never knew he'd be this aggressive to me. "Let me explain Chase-" "NO! I've heard enough from you today." "HE KISSED ME I DIDN'T KISS HIM!" I yell to make sure he hears me. He takes his head out of his legs and looks at me, and I can see the damage i've done to him. The tear stained cheeks, red, shiny eyes filled with despair, pants soaking wet, oh what have I done? "How could you? After all I've done for you. I've made so many promises not to hurt you but the plot changed and look whose the one being hurt by my own girlfriend and my bestfriend." "So you trust her and not me? I thought you trusted me with your whole life Chase!" "Well maybe if you didn't just come in here and act like nothing happened then maybe I would actually believe you. Just fuck off Ellie, please." I bite my inner cheek trying to hold back tears but it doesn't work. "You got what you wanted. Goodnight chase."

(tea?)