62

(Chases POV)
                          And I missed her.
     Words cannot express how much I missed
her and how much I realized I fucked up and broke her to pieces. I'm never gonna be able to hold her, see that smile she does that can light up the whole New York City, feel the warmth of her lips against mine, love her the way she deserves, ever again. It's sad, to think the love of your life, the only person you'll be able to call yours and feel right about it, to let them go and know you'll never be able to do those things ever again. As I'm collecting my thoughts I hear the door open, but soon become disappointed as I see it isn't Ellie. It's payton. He looks over at me raises his eyebrows. "Are you alright? Where's Ellie?" I run my fingers through my hair as it hits me that I'm gonna have to tell him the whole story.  I pat the bed to signal at him to sit down. "I- I kinda broke up with her in a way." I say as another tear rolls down my cheek. "You what? What the actual fuck chase I thought you said you would never hurt her!" He said. "Listen. Zoe came up here and told me that she k-kissed Anthony and I believed Zoe in the moment. She came up to my room and acted like nothing was wrong which, to me, was another red flag to believe Zoe. El started explaining things but I didn't want to her it. Soon came arguing, and I told her to f-fuck off. I started to think hard and contemplate about everything going on and realize that I shouldn't be trusting Zoe and I realize that Ellie's not lieing. I text her and everything, and nothing resolved." He looks at me in shock. "So did Anthony kiss her?" He asks and I nod my head. "Do you know where she's at?" He questions again. "No, but I would assume natalias room because that's the only possible room." "Ok we'll I'm sending Avani up there to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid and so that she can talk this all through with her." "Ok." Is all I say before I start sobbing into my pillow once again. I need to think of something that'll win her back and shows that I really do care a lot about 'us' and I want it to work. I worry about her now more than ever due to name not being able to hold her, protect her, take care of her. But I guess I'll just have to leave that to her friends for now. Avani and Natalia will take good care of her. I dig my head out of the pillow to talk to Pay for a second. "You know, I really did love her. I loved her with all my heart. Hell, I still love her. Nothing we've been through effects my feelings towards her. I can't see myself with anyone else, only her. Why does that girl have such a pull on my heart? I've never felt this way with anyone in my entire life." He pats my back and reassures me. "It seems like you do actually love her Chase." He says and I nod. I know he's right. It's like, every second I spend with her it just feels so goddamn right. Like nothing could get between us. But it did. I thought Anthony was my friend, but he goes and kisses my girl, and blames it on her to make me break up with her? I look at Payton's phone and he's texting Avani to go up to Natalias room. He puts his phone down and pulls me in for the biggest hug. I'm ok for now, but I won't be for long.

                               (Ellies POV)
                  I look up from my phone
when I hear the door being thrown open. Avani. She runs over to me and encloses me into the biggest hug I think I will ever receive in my entire life, and made me smile for the first time since how long. She lets go of me and looks me dead in the eye with a slight frown. "So basically Payton told me you were in here and you were very upset so I have to ask the dreading question of what happened?" She asks. But she knew I had been because of my so obvious tear stained cheeks and red, puffy eyes. I tell her the whole story about everything and I even notice a couple tears fall down her face. "Why the fuck would he trust her and not you? I mean for gods sakes you were abused, not loved, cheated on, so why would it even cross his mind that you would do that? He knows Zoe. He knows she's a lieing bitch and always somehow gets away with it." She says as I can see her face starting to heat up. "Av, calm down." I say to try and calm her down a little bit. She nods her head and looks down at the bed with the same frown she has walking in here. "Did you- did you do anything? Like, harm?" She has to ask that question. The one question I had been avoiding. I thought for a moment to collect what I was gonna say to her until she grabbed my left arm and ripped up my sleeve. She knows what the old scars look like and where there at, so there's no way she wouldn't see the knew ones. And she cried. She cried so much she was practically screaming. "Ellie i knew this would happen. I knew something was gonna make you go back into your old habits and I would lose you." "But your not losing me." "I will if you continue doing this. I'm not about to lose you. I love you so much and I know at times it's hard for you to see it but even if we fight the love is still there and it will always be there. Everyone around you loves you." She said. "Not Chase." I mumble. "Yes the fuck he does. It may not seem like it to you but I know damn well that boy loves you more than anything in this world." She sort of yells at me. I stop and think for a moment. Does he actually love me? I go on twitter and see more tweets from chase and turns out they're all about heartbreak. I'm not surprised. I look at the comments and notice most of them are asking if it's about me and what happened between us. Until I see one comment, and then it turns into multiple. "I knew you and Ellie wouldn't last long." That kinda broke my heart a little if I'm being honest. "Av I'm going to sleep I've had enough for the night." I tuck myself in the covers of the bed that's not mine and fall asleep.

(Sorry this took so long to get out I was busy and procrastinated making this one bc I knew this part was gonna be boring but I promise the next one will be better)