33

(Ellie's POV)
                         I wake up and look
           to see if anyone is still in the room. Avani and Payton are gone. It's just me and chase. I check my phone and realize it's 12:31. I also see I have a text from Payton.

Payton
Me and avani went to the
beach
I'm gonna ask her out
I'll tell you how it goes

                                                                                 Ok
                         I text back and shut
          off my phone. I quietly lifted up the
soft duvet and go into the bathroom for bathroom reasons. 'Do I really want this?' I think to myself as I sit on the toilet. I yet still need time to think about where my heads at even though I'm so beyond ecstatic at the moment. I do. I do want this. I want him. I want chase. I want to feel loved and I know that he will treat me how I deserve. I thought that I would never feel love after what happened but, a miracle showed up right in front of me. It was so obvious. I loved Chase. I flush the toilet and wash my hands and face and leave the bathroom. Do I want to lay in chases bed with him? Yeah, I do. I lifted up his duvet covers and lay right next to him, but not cuddling because there is no way I'm going to be big spoon. I close my eyes trying to fall back asleep, but I can't stop thinking about everything. Payton is making a move on avani right now, and I'm laying by chase fucking hudson. It feels so surreal, almost like I'm in a movie. He seemed like he really cared even after last night that I told him everything. He still thought of me the same. At that moment I felt warm loving hands wrap around my waist and kissed my hair. It immediately sent butterflies to roam my whole stomach. "Wanna stay in bed?" He said in my ear. "Yeah, I'd like that." I say. "Wait, where's Payton and avani?" He asks. "Pay texted me and said they've gone to the beach and he's gonna ask her out." "Good for him. What time is it?" "It's like 12:45 maybe." "That's fine, we don't have to do anything today so we can stay in bed." I nod my head a little and turn to face him. I tuck my head in the nook of his neck and he strokes my hair. It was So relaxing I soon fall back asleep.