46

"Chase! I didn't
expect you to do it today! Especially
on show." Avani laughed. "I always follow my heart." He smiles and it makes the butterflies in my stomach flutter even more than they were just a minute ago. We go through the end of the show and chase had his squirmy little hand on my thigh the whole time and I always caught myself staring at his beauty. He really did make my heart beat faster, that's for sure. How could I end up with such a guy? Out of all of the, what, 4 million girls he could have had he wanted me, and that's what makes me feel special. That's what made me feel warm inside. He makes me so happy.

                  We slowly wave the crowd
     goodbye as we see figures leave the room and chase wrapped his arm around my uncovered waist because I was wearing a dark red tube top and black ripped jeans with a Gucci belt. We walk back to our hotel rooms and I open the door as I feel a cold breeze sending chills down my spine. Someone left the room ac on. Me and chase sit down on the bed and avani and pay sitting on the other. "So I'm guessing you two are sharing a bed right?" Payton asks us. Me and chase look at each other. "El, do you want to?" "You already know the answer Chase." "Yes?" "Well yeah." I say and he smiles at me. "That means so much to me." He grabs my hand and places a little peck on it. "Ok, so couples are going to be together on beds correct?" "Right." I immediately say. I throw my arms around chases neck and nuzzle my head in the crook of his neck. He laughs and holds onto me slightly swaying back and forth. We end up falling over on the bed and just stare into each other's bright blue eyes and smile. "You make my world so much happier." He makes me blush. "And I could say the same about you. It's good to know that someone loves me even for who I am." "El your perfect and I definitely love you." I realized I said the word 'love' which made him say it. Love is a very, very strong word. The complete opposite of hate. I smile unusually wide and tuck my head back in his neck so he doesn't see. He runs his fingers through my dark brown hair. He kisses my forehead and someone from the other bed seemed to hear it. "Stop having sex!" Payton yelled and three a pillow at us. "It was just a kiss bro! And it wasn't even on the lips!" Chase laughed and I soon start laughing too. "You know what?" Payton says. "What." "Wanna fight dude?" Payton jokes as he walks over to our bed and in a 'I'm about to fight you' stand. Chase gets up to get in his face and I whine. "Baby." I frown. "Babe, I'm settling this. I will be back in a second." He smiles. I slowly nod and laugh. They get up in each other acting like they're all tough and me and avani just laugh the whole time. "I will fuck you up." Payton says. "Not if I do first." Chase argues back. "Get him babe!" I shout. "Payton your just a little squirmy boy I'll win." "You act like your any different." Payton grabs a pillow and starts whacking him. I signal to avani to come over on my bed so they don't hit her because they were clearly about to fight on that bed. She runs over and sits down beside me. "We should've had popcorn." She laughs. "Your right." Chase tackles him on the bed and takes his pillow from him and hitting him with it. "Ok ok that's enough." Payton says as he laughs and chase gets off him. Payton turns around and does the same thing to chase as he did to him. "PAYTON!!" He screams and me and avani laugh so hard we almost pee ourselves. Payton eventually lets him go and avani goes back to her bed. Chase climbs on ours tackling me to just give me a great big hug. "Can we go in the bathroom mirror?" He asks me. "Why?" "I wanna take a cute picture with you." "Ughh. Fine." We get up and walk to the mirror. Specially the one in the bathroom because it's the biggest. He unexpectedly picks me up and throws my upside down but still holding my legs and I snap a picture. That's the one.