44

(Later that day: playlist starts)
(Ellie's POV)
Playlist has started
officially and I'm so excited to meet
everyone! There's a little meet and greet part before everyone goes on stage. All of us are waiting to meet everyone that is lined up getting in there seats for the show.

We met a lot of fans
and had a great time at the meet
and greet but now it's time for the show. "I'm kinda nervous." I tell Natalia. Through the meet and greet, me and her have actually become really good friends. "Me too." She says. There's a long, long table on stage and everyone has a seat. It goes Zoe, Cody, Drayke, Elmo, Hannah, Natalia, Anthony, Chase, me, Avani, then Payton. We walk up on stage and into our seats. The director of playlist walked up on stage and started talking into the mic. "Hello everybody and welcome to playlist 2019! Today we have in the chairs, Zoe Laverne, Cody Orlove, Drayke Keaf, Elmo O'Dwyer, Hannah Rylee, Natalia Estrada, Anthony Reeves, Chase Hudson, Ellie Jackson, Avani Gregg, and Payton Moormeier! Everyone give a round of applause!" They all cheer and clap and I smile and laugh. "How is it so far?" Chase asked me. "I love it." I say back. This is his 3rd playlist. "We will be answering your guys questions followed by a performance of a couple of influencers, and a special surprise. Let's bring the mic to Zoe so you guys can ask few questions." She hands the mic to Zoe. Everyone  raises their hands for her to call on them. "Uhh. You in the pink shirt." She says. "My names Mia." "Ok Mia what's your question?" "Is it true that you got with Ellie's ex when they were dating?" I immediately feel embarrassed. What's she gonna say? "All of those rumors aren't true." She says with pride. All of us turn to her and have a "bruh" look on our face. She passes the mic to Cody so I'm assuming it's just going down the line. "Girl with the huge star earrings." "My names Yazmin and is it true that Zoe cheated on you recently with Drayke?" "What? No! Not that I heard of." He gives Zoe a concerned look and she immediately shakes her head. "I would never do that." She grabs the mic from him and gives it to Drayke. He points to a boy with a green soccer shirt. "Um, my names max and like can I call you Leaf?" "You know what, I kinda like being called leaf, whatever that means." We all laugh. He hands the mic to Elmo. "I'm Jacky and how did you and Hannah meet?" "Hello Jacky, me and Hannah met on tiktok but we talked a lot before we started dating." Hannah has the biggest smile on her face. Now it's Hannah's turn. "My names Raegan and uh, um, I just wanted to say I'm your biggest fan and you've helped me through so much. I love seeing you and Elmo so happy together. But my question is..." She taps her head as she thinks. "Where do you shop at?" Hannah laughs and answers the question. "A lot of different stores. Mainly American Eagle, Hollister, just stores in the mall. And thank you, without you guys I wouldn't be here today and I am so beyond happy right now." She smiles and gives it to Natalia. This one girl nearly jumps out of her seat in excitement when she calls on her. "My names Kayla and I wanna know if you have a crush on anyone." "Yes, but it's a secret on who." Natalia winks and laughs and passes it to Anthony. "My names ona and do YOU have a crush on anyone?" "A small one but she's talking to someone to I'm gonna lay back." "WHO!" The whole crowd shouts. "It's someone sitting at this table but I'm not gonna say who." He laughs and hands the mic to Chase. He calls on a girl and she asks the question. "Are you- are you and Ellie together." I look at him and see him smile and blush. "No, no we're not." The people ooo and suddenly it was my turn. I glance at the crowd and pick the one with the hand up the highest, who turned out to be a girl with a poster made for me. She sets it down, stands up, and asks her question. "Do you have a crush on Chase?" She asks and I feel me heart skip a beat. I smile widely and say, "Well I'm supposed to answer these truthfully" I glance at Zoe and she rolls her eyes, "so yes, yes I do." My grin is so wide but I'm so anxious. The whole crowd awws and Payton and avanj answer their questions and we just talk to all our fans for about an hour. The director comes back on stage. "Now it's time for some performances from your favorite performers!" She screams and the crowd screams. "First yo we have Zoe Laverne and Cody orlove preforming their original song they made together! Feel free to sing along if you know the words." Zoe and Cody get out of their seats and sing their song but Cody looks, off. Like somethings bothering him. Is it what they said about Zoe? The whole time everyone else was performing me and chase were goofing off until me, Hannah, Avani, and Natalia were up. We're rapping Nicki Minaj Motorsport as a joke, but we're not including the bad parts because there are kids and we're not allowed to say bad words. My part was the rap part. "I'm with a couple bad () that'll rip the party, if quavo the qb I'm nick Lombardi, pull up in the space coup I done linked with Marty I can actually afford to get a pink Bugatti, ay yo nick didn't you just do a hit with Gotti? That too but my () send hits like Gotti, it's a wrap like the things on a head of a Saudi, () you my son go and sit on the potty." And then chase takes my mic from me and does the rrrr part and I just laugh as he gives it back so I can do the rest of the song with everyone. We all finish with our performances and it was so much fun.