7

(Avani's POV)
Me and el are going to get icecream.
"El? What place? The usual?" I asked her. "Like always" she said to me. She stared out the window drifting off into space. "What are you thinking about that has gotten you so focused?"
"Uhmmm..." there was a stutter in her voice. "Thinking about what flavor I'll get." "El, we all know that's not what your thinking about" "Fine. You got me. I was thinking, that like, if I did fall for someone, not saying chase but just someone in general, they obviously wouldn't like me" she reprimanded at herself. "EL! DONT YOU EVER SAY THAT! You are beautiful, sweet, loving, kind, not to mention great at singing, etc. Your so great and I'm sure everyone will love you" I told her. Even though she was recovering, she still hasn't loved herself. She hates when she walks by a mirror and sees her reflection. "Yeah right. I'm ugly, high energy, stubborn, no one would ever want me. Your just saying that because your my friend." I pulled over to the side of the road to get something through to her. "El, when have you ever not trusted me." "Never" "Exactly. If I was some random stranger I would be like dang, she's so beyond beautiful, pretty, gorgeous, all of the above, I would never say something I didn't mean. El, everyone you've met loved you. No ones hates you. Yeah, your a little high energy, but I honestly love that about you. You can't help that you are, and people need to understand that. A condition isn't a choice El, it happens for a reason." I think I really opened her eyes with that one. I meant every word I said to her. "Thank you, I needed to hear that. Thank you for all you've been through with me and never giving up. I may get mad and flustered quite easily, but I don't mean it. I can't help it, it just, happens. I love you, Av." "Anytime El, I'm always here for you. I'll help you through anything. And if I don't answer you when you need it, give Pay a ring. He really cares about you and I can tell." I reassured her. "Ok" is all she said for the ride there. That's when her night really got shooken up.

(As you can tell, next part will finally be juicy. It will be a little mature, so you don't have to read it if you don't want to.)