19

The car ride back to the
hotel went the same as it did when we
went to the restaurant. I walk up the stairs and feel someone grab my wrist. It was chase. "We need to talk." He says. "Yeah, I guess we do." I reply. We sit on the couches in the living area of the hotel. "Chase, why did you do that?" "Because I was protecting you and I didn't want to see you hurt. I was making sure he got payback for what he did to you and I don't regret what I did to him for you." He explains. "Aww, that's so sweet. I really appreciate it chase." I say as I rub his hair. "Let's go to our room now. I'm so beyond tired and I need to get ready for bed." "Ok, let's go." He remarks.
He really does pull on my heart strings just like that. We made our way up to our room shared with avani and Payton. Both were already in the room laying on the bed watching Netflix. "Oh there you guys are." They say. "Were you making out somewhere?" Payton asks us. "No, just... talking." I say. "Aww. I was really hoping you would say yes." "Not today moormeier. Not looking for a relationship yet, especially the first day we meet." "Expectable." He reply's. Me and chase walk into the room and I get ready for bed which includes comfy clothes, brushing my hair and my teeth, and washing my face. "Look, this is me and Avanis bed and I need to get in bed, so pay move." I chuckle. "Yeah pay." Chase says as he mocks me. Payton rolls his eyes and made it into his and chases bed. We all watch Netflix, talk, laugh, and fall asleep.