52

"Chase?"
"Yeah?" He puts down his phone and
looks at me. "This is the most hate I've ever received." I tell him and he puts his arms around me and holds me tighter. He stares into my eyes for a minute until speaking. "Hey, don't listen to the haters. They're just bored and have nothing to do with their life so they go around and hate on people that don't deserve it. They're jealous of you. They're jealous that you have me and they don't." His voice was just so calming to the ears. His touch was unimaginable. My eyes start to fill and my lips quivering. "But what if they aren't jealous, they just don't like me and genuinely think I'm ugly or disapprove about us together." A tear runs down my cheek and I see his eyes soften. "Don't cry. The ones that hate and don't like us together aren't true fans. They aren't the ones that care and care that we're happy." His words always make me unconditionally happy. He cares so much about me and our relationship. I never, ever, want to lose his headass. I've...

Fallen in love.

It's no longer like. It's love. True and pure at its finest. Love is a very very strong word, the polar opposite of hate. It's something I never thought I would ever find, but never felt until now. The amount of joy he puts into my day is irreplaceable. I... I love him. I love Chase Hudson.

"I love you." I accidentally blurt out while thinking. He brings all of his attention to me, looking confused but keeping a real genuine smile. "I never thought I would hear that from you. I love you too Ellie." We stare at each other for a moment and smile until connecting our lips again for a passionate kiss. But of course, something has to get in the way, time. It's about time for tour.

(Sorry this is short but I'm actually super proud of this chapter and I kinda love it. But besides the points, WE HIT 2K READS!!! You guys are actually insane I swear. This haven't been out for long at all and it already has 2K reads I seriously cannot thank you guys enough for the love and support. I'm trying as hard as I can to get new chapters out but it's hard with school. Am I going to finish this book? Most likely yes so no worries. I hate when I'm reading a fantastic book but then they're just like "op I'm stopping this I've lost all inspiration." And then they go, "I'll post a time skip for what happens in the future." But they never post it and I die inside. But anyways I'm thanking you guys so hard rn like I wouldn't have made it this far w/o every single one of you beautiful losers. Thank you so much!! (Also I have 2K reads but no followers um hello you guys are slacking follow me rn hoe jk you don't have to but I'd appreciate if you did)