56

(Ellie's POV)
"Baby wake up"
Chase says as I pull myself closer
to him. "Well I mean good to know your awake." He grabs a little piece of my long brown hair and starts twirling it around his finger. "You have the prettiest hair." He tells me. "It's just brown." "So? It's on you so it's automatically beautiful." "Your such a cheese, pretty boy." I brought out the last two words and he rolls his eyes and smiles. I love when he does that. He lets go of the strand of hair and stretches, making me pull away from him to check my phone. "It's 7:11." I say. "Wanna grab dinner?" He asks me. "Sure. Where?" "I know exactly the place, but it's a surprise so your gonna have to hold on tight for a moment." "Ok just don't take me to Denny's." We laugh. He takes my hand and pulls me to his side of the bed so we can get up and so he doesn't have to let go of me. But when we get up he turns me around to face him and he puts his arms around my waist causing me to wrap my arms around his neck. We stare into each other's eyes for a long minute. "I am so fucking in love with you El." He tells me and my heart goes crazy. "I love you too. More than anything." "No like, I love you so much more than I think you realize. I'm literally so crazy for you and I don't want you to ever leave me." "I would never I care about you way too much to ever do that." I peck his nose and take his hand once again, this time making it out to the doorway.

                              We arrive at
           a local diner with a retro aesthetic.
"I love the aesthetic of this place." He says to bug me. "Chase I told you to stop saying the word aesthetic!" I yell jokingly at him. He opens the doors and lets me in first with a wave of his hand. "After you m'lady." "Why thank you kind sir." I say back to him. We get inside and wait in line ready to be seated. "Have I ever told you that you're the most beautiful person I've ever met?" He tells me. I stare at him and give a little smile. "Thanks, but I disbelieve that." I say back. Truthfully, I don't think I'm as pretty as he tells me I am. After Ryan, I don't know what to believe honestly. He always told me I was hideous and ugly, but I couldn't just stop seeing him because he would always just show up at my door. "El that's not true. You are so amazingly gorgeous, stunning, everything in that category, and so much more beyond words can describe." And then a girl and a boy holding hands walked up to us, they look about our age. "Hey, we overheard you guys talking and we just wanted to say that you guys are absolutely perfect for each other and I can tell that it's gonna last." The girl says to us. "Thank you, what's your name?" I ask her. "I'm Camden and this is my boyfriend Tyler." She tells us as she points to Tyler. "Nice to meet you Camden and Tyler. I'm Ellie and this is Chase." I tell her. "Wait it just hit me... Chase Hudson? Like xlilhuddy?" Camden questions him. "Yeah, and nice to meet you two." "Ellie do you have social media?" "Yeah, it's ellielovesya on Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, tiktok, anything you can think of really." We exchange social media's and they head out. "They were really nice." I tell him. "We should all hang out soon." Chase suggests. "We should make a group chat with all four of us for planning, it'll be fun." Our names are called and a waitress shows us to our table and we sit across from each other. "I'll be with you guys shortly." The waitress says and we nod. "I don't know about you babe but I'm getting chocolate milk to drink." He says. "Your such a child Hudson." "What are you getting then?" "Probably root beer." "It's good but, not as good as the king chocolate milk. He takes his crown and puts it on his head proudly." "Absolutely not. Root beer is the most superior and it takes the crown of chocolate milk and puts it on her head to assert dominance." "Fine you win, but I still think chocolate milk is better." We order, get our food, and just like that the day has come to an end.