4

Payyyyy
Av, have you talked to Ellie recently?

Yeah we're on call right now

Payyyyy
Great
Text the group chat

Howdy partner 🤠 :
Payyyyy
Av
Have you told El?

Ofc!

My wifey💎
I'm super excited about it
I wanna just dance all the way
around town

Payyyyy
So el?
Doing good on the cutting?

My wifey💎
Yeah, as usual 💁‍♀️

I get to take her for icecream now!!!!

Payyyyy
YAY
Good job El
We're proud of you 😊

El I'm omw, be there in 30

My wifey💎
Ok!
Cya soon Av

(Paytons POV)
God. I love El. As a friend
though. But I've kinda fallen for Avani a little. Whenever her and El aren't sleeping on FaceTime, me and her are. She's just so... perfect. I guess you could say I have a crush on her, yeah, but I don't want to tell her. Because I'm scared I'll loose her... I almost did once, I can't let it happen again. And if we break up, because it's young love, we probably won't be friends. We won't have our midnight bedtime calls, the group chat, our little squad will be ruined. I'm scared, I might tell her at playlist but, I'm not sure. Well just have to wait I guess.

(Ellie's POV)
Avani comes over every week and if I don't cut, then, we get icecream. She only lives about 30 minutes away from me. I almost cut the other day because I was having flashbacks of my past, but I pulled myself out of it. I've never been so proud in my entire life. I love that son of a gun. She is my best friend and that will never change, no one can replace Payton and her. I called Payton for a little bit and waited for Avani to come here.

(Sorry this ones kinda short, thank you for reading xx)