36

All of us are
sitting on the couches in the front
lobby. "We should all go to the beach." Hannah suggested. "We should I wanna go and we have playlist tomorrow." I say. "Ok well we need to get ready." "Obviously chase, what else would we do?" I ask. He laughs and tells me to go change. I run upstairs, grab my bathing suit, and into the bathroom. I put on a red and white striped two piece bathing suit and put my hair in a messy bun. I find some red colored sunglasses and pair them with the outfit. I run back into the living room and only one other person has changed, which is Hannah. Chase whistles at me as I stand in front of everyone. "Stop. Are you guys gonna get changed?" I laugh. "I'd like to see Avani in her bathing suit." Payton winked. "Fuck you." She says. "Any day." "You guys are so cute!" I squeal. Everyone awws at them and goes upstairs to get changed, leaving me and Hannah in the living space. "So, we need to chat a lil." She says. "Ok. Bout what?" "You and Chase. What's going on?" "Well, we're not together, we're not dating, were just... a thing I guess. I like him, I'm pretty sure he likes me, I'm just waiting for him to ask me to be his girlfriend." I explain. "Aww, that's adorable." "What's going on with you and Elmo?" I ask. "Amazing as usual." "That's good." She nods and we get interrupted by chase and Anthony running back to the lobby. Anthony stops in his tracks and looks at me, causing chase to stop too. "El, you look beautiful." He tells me. "Thanks but, I never told you you could call me El." "I don't need permission from such a gorgeous lady." "Ant, lay off her and listen to her." "Oh does someone have a little crush?" Ant teases. Chase comes and sits down next to me in the couch and puts his arm around me. "Go hit on Natalia or someone when she comes." Chase says. "Who's Natalia?" I ask. "She's a tiktoker. I believe she's coming today along with Zoe and Cody. Maybe you guys could be friends?" He reassures me. "Maybe. What's her @?" "Nataxtrada." "I'll look her up later, maybe." "Are you guys just gonna ignore me?" Anthony says. "Sorry, it's hard when you looking at the most beautiful girl in the world." I smile and blush a little. "Ok I'm just gonna leave." He says. "Bye." Me and chase both respond. Then everyone else comes down.