My Brother's Enemy

This story is a work of fiction. Names, character, places, events, business and incedents are either the product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual person or actual events is purely coincidental.

___________________________________

NO TO PLAGIARISM:

DO NOT COPY someone's story. You can share and promote the story, but DO NOT COPY-PASTE as your own, because PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

_____________________________________

My Brother's Enemy

Wincess Jane Alcantara is an college student who's always getting an attention from boys, because of her angelic face, but being a kuya's girl she never had a boyfriend, because of her strict brother William Alcantara.

One morning, she wakes up only to find herself naked with Prixon Isaac Evans, the number one enemy of her brother. Confused and shocked, because they cannot remember whether they did anything during the night, because they were both drunk. Now, they are trying to hide this from William, because Wincess don't want to disappoint her brother and she don't want a world war II, between her brother William and Prixon. However, it seems that you cannot hide falling in love forever.
-

Published: 12/05/17
Finished: 03/13/18
_____________________________________

The Portrayer of the Characters.

Prixon Isaac Evans

Wincess Jane Alcantara