Chapter 55

"What were you thinking!" I snapped, "imagine if my mom was the one who entered or actually sees this." I complain at Kai while searching for foundation through the room.

"I'm sorry."

"You know what happened this morning. She won't take it lightly you did this." I say, Searching Irene's bag.

"I'm sorry."

"Ugh, Kai!" I snapped then finally found a foundation and a mirror in the side of Irene bag.

Opening the mirror, I look at my neck and gasp before looking back at Kai.

"My neck if freaking almost purple! You left so many mark!"

"I'm sorry." I glance at Kai to see him rubbing the back of his neck then I sigh. He moves forward and grab my hand, making me face him.

He then runs his fingers on my Hickey, which makes me tense up.

"Y-yahsh."

"I'm sorry." He bury his face on my neck. "I was pissed and couldn't control my anger."

"Its fine." I sigh. "Its my fault for always blaming you over stuff you can't control, its not like you can curse at my family just because I hate them." I say and Kai looks up at me with apologetic look.

"Maybe I did."

"What."

"Sorry."

"Is that why Lia cried. What did you say?" I ask and Kai cringed as he rubs his neck.

"I.. Might have snapped at her."

"What did you say."

"To stay the f*ck away from me." He looks up at me and my eyes widen.

"What!" I smack my hand on His chest.

"Sorry." He mutters

"Oh my god." I look away like I was pissed but I was trying to hold in my smile.

"You can't do that." I smack him again then chuckle before looking away from him to laugh.

"You're not mad, are you."

"I am." I laughed.

"Really?" He ask.

"Yes!" I grab his shirt and stood on my toe to give him a quick peck before looking down, and grab his hand.

"Wanna help me apply this." I say raising the foundation, and he nods.

Sitting down on floor, he followed and I toss my head back, shutting my eyes before handing it to him.

He took some unto his finger and start rubbing it on my neck. I bite my lips from his long finger rubbing on my sensitive skin before chuckling.

"Its not lotion idiot. Tap it." I say as I opened one eyes to look at him.

"Ah.." He said innocently as he squeezed some more on his finger carefully, making me bite my lips harder to stop my smile.

His fingers came back on my neck and I shut my eyes again.

"You locked the door right." I ask.

"Uh.., uh yeah why?" He ask and i move forward and raise my bum, to sit on his lap, wrapping my leg around his waist.

"I'm.. Not done yet." He says and I push my head further back giving him more access to my neck.

"See.. You shouldn't mess with me as well. I can be a bad girl as well" I say lazily staring at him and he chuckles, biting his lips, one of his eyebrows automatically raising.