Chapter 30

"You know what, do whatever you want." I hear Felicia grumble.

My lips is soon release from Kai's, as he pulls back and grab my hand, pulling me with him, I immediately try to catch up even with my throbbing leg as we walk away from the crowd.

As we walk out of the cafeteria, I couldn't help but hear some people talk.

"Ugh, she's so lucky to have a boyfriend like Kai!" I hear a girl gush.

"I wish my boyfriend is like Kai!"

"Im so jealous!"

Once we were out of the gossiping crowd and was now in the middle of the hallway.

He slowly let's go of my hand and turn to me.

"Let's eat lunch outside." He says, and all I did was nod.

I stayed Behind Kai, just staring at his back as we walk out of the school silently.

Even in the car we were silent, though my heart was far from silent has it kept beating loud that I won't be surprise if Kai hears it as well.

Kai.. Is totally my type. And he keeps making me fall for him every day which makes me flutter but pisses me off at the same time.

I want to break up with him to stop all the drama but I also want to date him and keep him by my side.

Glancing at him, I wondered what it'll be Like to actually date him. Cause fake dating him only puts me in more trouble than I expected.

I wonder if that's why he doesn't want me to meet his Dad.

We arrived in a small Ramen shop a bit close to our school.

I got down and follows Kai inside the restaurant and waited for him to order. He ordered and we went to take our sit as we wait for our ramen noodles to be prepared.

Even though were in each others front, We didn't talk about what had happen, we obviously didn't know how we would talk about it.

Though I could still feel his lips on mine and wanted to kiss him again.

The thought of his kiss, makes me bite my lips which was a action Kai caught unto as he eyes landed on my lips.

I immediately freed my lips from my teeth and grab my knee and look around shyly as my cheek suddenly heats up.

"I always cause you trouble, don't I?" I look at him as soon as I hear his voice.

"Uh?"

"I always cause your trouble, don't I?" He repeated and for some reason I automatically nodded.

"Do you want to break up." He ask and I feel my chest sink.

break up..

I knew I asked him to break up with me first, but now that he said it, it made my heart ache.

Will I not be close to him anymore? Will we see each other anymore.

"We never dated in the first place. And you didn't always cause me trouble.. I mean even if it was fake and all, I actually got to have a boyfriend." I said, but with the way he stared at me, I easily got nervous and chuckled nervously. "I mean I never even had friends, who'll think I'd have a boyfriend. I mean it's still something even if you aren't the boyfriend I dreamed of."

"Why? What kind of boyfriend do you want?" He ask.

"Why do you ask?" I smiled and lean forward. "Are you going to at least try to be the perfect boyfriend?" I teased, trying to lift the spirit of the environment.