Chapter 43

"Bye." While resting my head on the gate,I wave at Kai who was in his car.

"Tomorrow okay and early." He reminds and I nod with a smile on my face. "I'll get going." He says and I nodded but then shake my head.

"Wait." I say then walk to his car, leaning on the window.

"Why?" Kai stares at me.

"Hmm." I hum, blushing furiously before pucking my lips. "Kiss?" I say and he immediately laugh.

"Your mom is here." He laughs.

"Just let it!" I complain.

"Tomorrow." He replies. "And you'll be the one to kiss me, not me because I'm prohibited."

"Why should I be the one."

"Your mom told me no kissing. So If she catches us, I'll just say its you." He smiles and I blink.

"Are you.. Serious!?!" I snap at him but then slowly grin. "Well then. You won't mind if I kiss you a lot?"

"As long as its moderate." He says and I blink.

"Okay! I'm done!" I hit his window and he laughs out loud. "Goodnight." I turn my back but then turn to face him again. "There's no such thing as kissing moderately."

"There is." He laughs.

"Is that so." I raise my eyebrows at him then smile innocently. "Okay then, I'm the only who can kiss you right?" I ask.

"Well...yeah." Kai replied.

"Okay and dont worry, ill kiss you VERY moderately." I smirk at him.

"Joy! That's not-" Kai groans and I laugh, rushing to the gate.

"See you tomorrow." I wave and walk back towards the gate.

"Joy!" I hear Kai call and i smile as I shut the door and rush inside the house.

Entering my room to find my older sister sleeping and Irene working on her school work, I immediately rush to the bed towards my older sister and wrap my arms around her as a smile played on my lips.

"You look happy." I hear Irene say and my smile became wider.

"I'm very happy." I mutter.

"By the way." I hear Irene push her chair back and I raise my head up to see her heading to her closet.

"Look What Kai got me!" She grinned, pulling out a Gucci bag. "Tell him, if you guys ever break up, I'm available."

"Don't be weird! Even if we break up, why would you date your sisters Ex?" I argued.

"Well I keep ending up with bad boyfriend, I need to have a good boyfriend as well!" She argued.

"What about that guy D.O? He's Kai's friend, wasn't he a good boyfriend." I ask her.

"Kyungsoo!? D.O!? Ha! Don't make me laugh. He was the most annoying, arrogant, hardheaded and selfish boyfriend I've ever had." She immediately ranted, a annoyed expression on her face. "I mean I paid for our first date! I paid for our first date!" She scoff out and push her hair back.

"Isn't he like.. Rich?"

"Exactly! That's why I dated him, but he never spent a bucks on me, not even a ching! That- that! bald headed guy."

"He's probably smart and knows you'd use him for money." I say and Irene glares at him.

"Its the cost for dating me. I mean.. Do you know how many guys who are dying to date me."