Chapter 19

A quiet atmosphere surrounded us as we walk down down the hallway.

I guess Everyone must be in the cafeteria.

Hating how quiet it is, I decided to ask why he ask me for a walk.

"Why-"

"I-"

We both spoke in sync and froze.

"You go first." He says.

"No it's fine, you go first I was honestly just going to ask why you brought me for a walk." I say and he nods in understanding before looking away. His palms rubbing the back of his neck smoothly,A shy, nervous expression taking over his face as he glance at me again.

"I.. Wanted to apologize, for just leaving you in that field."

"Hmm.. I see. Well its fine." I say giving him a thin smile. "Its not your obligations to help me anyway."

"But still.. Since I already wanted to help you, I should've stick to helping you. It's just I Got worried about Rose, she is gets sensitive sometimes, and she easily gets sad, so I was worried she was thinking something false-"

"I get it. Its fine." I interrupted him with a smile.

I felt relieve he apologize, cause that meant he cared about how I felt, but now he's ranting about how Rose felt, it made me slightly annoyed, even though I don't want to be annoyed.

"Are you doing anything today?" He ask and I look at him questioningly.

"Why?" He rubs the back of his neck again, a nervous expression taking over his face all over again.

And for some reason i found that action very cute.

"Well.. I wanted to take you out as a sorry."

"Take me out?"

"I mean not like a date, more like a apology dinner, you know."

I thought it over. Kai was finally having a chance with Rose, and now.. Maybe I can have a chance with Jungkook.

"Sure." I smile at him.

I guess me and Kai's plan was going our way. I actually never thought we would have a chance of being with the ones we liked.

"I'll see you after class then."

"Alright then." I smile at him and We parted ways. Though I took I looked back and spotted jungkook looking at me, sharing one last smile, we then finally parted ways.

I was the first to return to class, and immediately I hung my bag on my chair and brought out my material for the next class which was math and I swarr I really hate math.

"Yah." Looking up to see who called me, my lips parted as soon as my gaze met Kai's.

"Uh?"

"What was that about?" He ask, walking away from the door as he walks towards me.

"What do you mean?" I acted like I didn't understand what he meant.

"Well... You were crying." The concern that laced with his voice, made my heart beat faster as I stare at him. "You weren't crying becau-"

"Oh that! It's because something got into my eyes. So I had to rush to the bathroom. Why? Were you worried? Ehh Kai, you better don't fall for me, you know your not my type" I immediately lied.

"Of course not!" He immediately replied and I grin at him.

"Ehhh.." I say In disbelieve.

"I actually thought opposite. I thought you fell for me and your heart broke when you realise me and Rose might end up together."